Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    margaret bridges Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2007, 05:23 PM
    The new vista window
    How do I us this new window vista:confused:
    This window is a pain:mad: I'm use to the window xp,:cool: where the window's don't freeze,:eek: and you don't have to give permission for every thing you add. Im told there are a few kinks has to be work out::(. Im all eyes, how I'm I suppose to learn how to us this window when so many of the expert are having trouble with it

From margaret B
    Jhaynes1988 Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Oct 17, 2007, 08:58 AM
    If you want our help your going to need to be a little more specific... What do you want to do that you can't do now that you could do in XP?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2007, 09:08 AM
    You can turn off User Account Control. But first turn off all the smilies in your post.
    margaret bridges Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2007, 03:12 PM
    Margaret Bridges]How do I us this new window vista
    This window is a pain I'm use to the window xp, where the window's don't freeze and you don't have to give permission for every thing you add. Im told there are a few kinks has to be work out. Im all eyes, how I'm I suppose to learn how to us this window when so many of the expert are having trouble with it

From margaret B
    interinfinity Posts: 142, Reputation: 8

Jan 12, 2008, 05:30 PM
    Use xp. Lol. Or just wait till they put out service packs
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jan 12, 2008, 07:09 PM
    Disable User Account Control, will give you a little more freedom regarding asking permission for everything
    Disable User Account Control in Windows Vista

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to close all the childwindows(popup window) when closing the parent window [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, all In javascript I need to close all the child windows that I have opened through a parent window Scenario: Here I will be having as many as child window opened and name given to the child window can not be tracked because each will be having a different name, and I am using 70 to...

Using vista on XP [ 14 Answers ]

HI, I wanted to know whether I can use Vista ultimate on my system which is currently running XP SP2. If yes then how do I switch between two OS.

Vista over VPN [ 4 Answers ]

Scott, we tried with both Home Premium and Business. I have to use OpenVPN to get to my company's servers across the country and we couldn't map the network drives.

XP to Vista [ 1 Answers ]

Ok This is the situation Old Computer - Windows XP Home OE6 New Computer - Windows Vista - Microsoft Mail I saved all of the .dbx in OE6 (Including Folders.dbx) -I put all of the .dbx's on a CD-R disk -Copied Them To A Folder In Documents On Vista -I Ensure that the files are not read...

To Vista or not to Vista that is a question... [ 9 Answers ]

Does your machine have what it takes to run Windows Vista. Find out HERE with this excellent online tool. (ActiveX is needed for this test) Now personally I will be running Vista on a test box. Hey I've got to at least try and break it, but there is no way it will be on any of my live machines...

View more questions Search