Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Inucynt Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2005, 03:51 PM
    Pregnant W/ Naval Piercing
    I'm 3 1/2 months pregnant and I have my naval pierced. Some of my friends tell me that I have to take it off cause it isn't good for the pregnancy... Is this true...

Please help...
    vyki Posts: 65, Reputation: 5

Oct 27, 2005, 01:31 AM
    You can't wear a normal bar once you start getting big because your skin can tear. If you want to wear one in hospital it can't be metal.

There are bar made specialy for pregnancy:

http://www.hot-jewellery.co.uk/catal...ancy-belly-bar
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 27, 2005, 05:13 AM
    Just remove it altogether. Later in the pregnancy your belly button may "pop out" depending on how you are carrying.

BTW how can one know they are 3 1/2 weeks pregnant? The stick turned blue?
    Inucynt Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2005, 06:24 PM
    Thanks for replyin'
    To: NeedKarma

I'm actually 3 1/2 MONTHS pregnant ,that was a mistake... As for your comment about the stick turning blue, I'm happy that your so observant, however I did not appreciate your lame attempt @ being sarcastic. Your screen-name should've been need manners.

To: Vykie

Thanks for replyin'. Your response was actually very informative and helpful. I actually do have a curved surgical steel bar on. Thank you!
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2005, 04:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Inucynt
    To: NeedKarma

I'm actually 3 1/2 MONTHS pregnant ,that was a mistake... As for your comment about the stick turning blue, I'm happy that your so observant, however I did not appreciate your lame attemp @ being sarcastic. Your screen-name should've been need manners.

To: Vykie

Thanx for replyin'. Your response was actually very informative and helpful. I actually do have a curved surgical steel bar on. Thank you!
    With all respect you are the one that made the typo. The only way I see that that someone would suspect they are pregnant at 3 1/2 weeks was if they were trying to get pregnant and using a home pregnancy kit after attempts at conception. I deduce this because you would not have missed a period yet. No sarcasm intended.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2007, 03:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by babydoll21845
    In response to NEEDKARMA,
    Hi there, how are you? I just wanted to let you know that my boyfriend and i just found out yesterday that I was pregnant...it came as a huge shock because a child was the last thing on our mind at the moment, AND I have been on the pill for 6 mos. Anyway, come to find out, I am only two weeks pregnant, and happend to find out because i took a test because my period was a day late, ONE day, and it has never been late...So it is very possible for a woman to know she is 2, 3, 4 weeks pregnant without planning. But thank you for your skepticism.
    While NK is still a member here, this thread is from 2 years ago. Even if NK does read it, he/she (sorry I'm not sure) probably won't even remember writing it. Look at dates on the threads before you post comments. :)
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2007, 03:42 PM
    Congrats.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tongue Piercing [ 35 Answers ]

I just thoguth aobut tongue piercing and began imagining how mad it would be. Having a piece of metal in your mouth. I want to get one of these when I'm older, because its pretty easy to hide, and doesn't make you seem like a punk or anything (unlike eyebrow studs or anything. Can people tell me...

How do I get my piercing licence? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm planning on becoming a professional piercer and I have no idea where or how to get my licence, I live in mckinney texas(suburb of dallas) and I don't know where to go 2 get my licence I've heard you take a class and a test over it but I need to know where. If anyone could give me any...

Self-piercing [ 18 Answers ]

Within the last year I have pierced a second hole in each of my ears 3 separate times, each time purposefully letting them heal. I have also pierced my belly button twice and let it heal as well. I make sure to sterilize everything, and I've never had any problems with infections or anything like...

Piercing license [ 2 Answers ]

I live in El Cajon, CA I just was wandering how or where do I go to get a piercings license?

Naval aircraft mechanic cannot get his car started [ 81 Answers ]

So I bought a 1992 honda civic DX auto and after a week of buying it, it crapped out on me. It would crank, but would not fire up. Immediately I began troubleshooting. I checked for spark and there was none when I grounded the plugs against the frame several times while my friend cranked it. Next I...

View more questions Search