Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meztiza30 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2007, 01:37 PM
    Desperate mama
    Hello ,long time ago when iwas 17 years old I met a guy .he was 34 years old.we go out as a friend he sopposed to help me,he was a deputy commissioner .but one day he stop at a place then he's force me to have sex with him.I don't know about sex before because I only done it once by then I was scared so I just let him do whatever he wanted to,then a month later I messed my period I told him I was pregnant and 100 percent sure that he's the father because I don't have any relationship.and he sai happy that I hope he's aboy because he's got two girls.then its about time that I need to go back to my country.phils.I never had spoke to him ever since.I wanted him to help me with our son now that he's already 10 years old and he wanted to met he's dad .hes very smart and I can't afford to send him in school for the future now I don't even have acar.so how can I contact him I know where he is and now I know that he is the secretary of correction commissioner at the island where he lives.its part of the USA but I needed help please let me know how can I get him to help me and to met he's son
    Meztiza
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2007, 01:56 PM
    Call the Department Of Corrections, where he works, and tell him you need help with his son. Also, ask him the name and email address of the Director of that particular Department of Corrections. All of that information should be on the internet.
    MarkRealEstateConsultant Posts: 49, Reputation: 5

Oct 16, 2007, 01:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by meztiza30
    hello ,long time ago when iwas 17 years old i met a guy .he was 34 years old.we go out as a friend he sopposed to help me,he was a deputy comissioner .but one day he stop at a place then hes force me to have sex with him.i dont know about sex befor coz i only done it once by then i was scared so i just let him do whatever he wanted to,then a month later i messed my period i told him i was pregnant and 100 percent sure that hes the father coz i dont have any relationship.and he sai happy that i hope hes aboy coz hes got two girls.then its about time that i need to go back to my country.phils.i never had spoke to him ever since.i wanted him to help me with our son now that hes already 10 years old and he wanted to met hes dad .hes very smart and i can't afford to send him in school for the future now i dont even have acar.so how can i contact him i know where he is and now i know that he is the secretary of correction commissioner at the island where he lives.its part of the USA but i needed help please let me know how can i get him to help me and to met hes son
    meztiza
    File a paternity suit with the local court system - seek local legal advice

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby's mama [ 12 Answers ]

OK this is my problem my husband has a baby girl... the mother is not me duh but she woint let him see her and he has to pay child support... I understand that but doesn't by law she has to let him see his child?. she talk sh*h about him and wants the money but she won't keep up to her end of the...

Can she call me Mama? [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend has an 11 month old daughter. Her mother has not seen her since the day she was born and signed away her parental rights. We are now engeged and I believe I am pregnant by my ex. My boyfriend will be my child's "father" since my ex doesn't want anything to do with us. Is it okay for us...

Bahama mama [ 1 Answers ]

I love applebees bahama mama but the reciepe I found wasn't as good could someone please tell me all the ingrediets and measurements. :)

View more questions Search