Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gsjada Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2007, 01:34 PM
    What size AC unit do I need?
    I have a 708SF block construction home with a window ac unit and central (gas) heat. I want electric ac and heat. What size AC unit do I need.
    MarkRealEstateConsultant Posts: 49, Reputation: 5

Oct 16, 2007, 01:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gsjada
    I have a 708SF block construction home with a window ac unit and central (gas) heat. I want electric ac and heat. What size AC unit do i need.
    2 tons should do - but no more

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What size window unit [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, I have a rental house that up to this point I have never had air conditioning in. The renter could put a air unit in if they wanted one. *** Had to many stolen by tenants over the years. I want to put a unit in, the house is about 800 sq ft, a small two bedroom , one bath. It has a...

What size unit do I need? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 17 year old home that needs the heatpump replaced. It is currently a 4 ton unit for the upstairs only. The level that it needs to cool is approx. 2500 sq feet. Do I need a 4 ton unit?

Size of ac unit needed to match a carrrier heating unit [ 3 Answers ]

I had a Carrier natural gas heating unit installed in 2003. Model number 58STA/STX 070 Catalog number 535-80105. My ac unit has gone out and the company I bought the heating unit from has gone out of business. What size ac unit will match the heating unit? Thanks so much!:cool:

Do I have the right size unit for my home? [ 1 Answers ]

I have A Confortmaker Central air and heat unit 50,000 BTU'S. I have 1900 SQ FT OF living space. From top to bottom, three of levels. I Finding that, When the temperature gets under 30 DEGREES, My Thermostat, doesn't reach above 68 Degrees on the second level and the third level, doesn't reach...

Correct Size AC Unit? [ 1 Answers ]

I live in PA and my home was built 7 years ago and a Carrier Model 38TKB036300 central air system was installed. The home is two stories, has about 3200 sf living space, with a 500 sf great room that has a 20' ceiling. When I turn on my AC, it will only drop the temperature 1° per hour. (It has...

View more questions Search