Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    idhreem Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2007, 01:04 PM
    Required good online website
    Hi All,
    Can help me in getting good online business which is paying good and geninue and where I can work part time
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 16, 2007, 01:10 PM
    Hay, find one and let me know!!
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Oct 31, 2007, 07:07 AM
    Depends on your skills & interests. A couple of options you might consider are:

1. Freelancing - if you have a skill you can sell it on the internet, and there are many sites where this is possible; for example, elance, guru.com, and rentacoder.com. Be aware that it's pretty competitive, and there are a lot of folks who bid low.

2. Ebay - sell stuff on eBay. Figure out what you want to sell, and then figure out how you can go about doing it part time. A friend's brother in law lost his job and is now making a living selling something you ordinarily think of selling on ebay; I think it's farm equipment.

Be sure to do your homework before pursuing an option. Beware those promising you'll get rich quick with no investment of time or money. You're not going to supplement your income by filling out surveys, or mailing stuff for third parties.

Vasily
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2007, 07:56 AM
    The internet is loaded with opportunities to make money-- most are scams

Some want $20 to get you in the door -- and then ask for $hundreds$

There are the Pyramid schemes like Amway, Herbal Lite, Work At Home

Selling on Ebay is an option but my experiences have not been good

I have had other people sell things for me -- like pulling teeth

And some things don't sell and you have to pay for listing them

If aren't sure of something Google it -- blackmarket , scam
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Oct 31, 2007, 08:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by biggsie
    Selling on Ebay is an option but my experiences have not been good

I have had other people sell things for me -- like pulling teeth
    That's why I suggested "do your homework"... Ebay isn't going to get anyone rich quick, you have to build a reputation and a business there like anywhere else. I agree with you: there are no get rich quick schemes that work. But for those who invest the effort and figure out how to do it right (including eBay marketing - yeah, you have to market there for visibility), eBay can be a viable option.

Vasily

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Website that has good guitar tabs [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a website that has good free guitar tabulature? How about Drum sheet music? I have looked but so many of the websites make you sign up for other free stuff first. Thanks in advance! :)

Online website for a small business [ 4 Answers ]

Hi my aunt has a specialty furniture store she would like to Create a website so that she can advertise her business and Maybe have people order online can anyone give advice and Suggestion on how to go about it Thanks

A good online university [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a good online university that is ?

I need math Tutoring (any one know a good website) [ 3 Answers ]

Hello~ I was wondering if any of you all know a good High School Math Tutoring Website That Is Really Chape Or Free? I Need Help With Precents % Please Email or reply >Removed<

Know a good christian website/forum? [ 11 Answers ]

I checked into this forum a few days ago. But I clearly see how religion divides people. Mysticism, mediiums, astrology, all things I learned about were from a spirit of witchcraft almost a lifetime ago. Hearing these things makes me sad for all of the evangelists among us trying to help people...

View more questions Search