Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alineandcam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2005, 11:06 AM
    Please Help Im So Unsure?
    HI I'm looking for a psychic who will help me as I feel so unsure inside and right now I don't trust what any of the things I feel. Let me explain about 4 months ago me and boyfriend got engaged we connect so good but then he got scared and so we decided to take things slower... we are back to where we were of course still very close but not in a sexual manner he says he's depressed that its not me... somehow I think he may be looking at stuff on the net or that he might be looking up women on the net I don't knowi do know one thing he is with me about 4 or 5 days out of the week and we talk twice a day on the phone and I almost always know where he is am I just paranoid or is something really going on here that I don't know about.. im getting scared and wanting to run the other way... I also have mixed up feelings about him and his kids sometimes it still feels like he is married to his ex... he does things that makes me feel out of place like she calls him when she is stuck somewhere although he didn't go to her he just called her a tow truck I still feel odd and the fact that those kids aren't his biologically bothers me beyond belief he adopted them they were his exes children please HELP?? I just feel so odd!
    ranieri Posts: 136, Reputation: 13

Oct 26, 2005, 11:45 AM
    Alineandcam
    So many people get in a relationship and swear insanity! If this is making you crazy, Stop the madness. Listen to you, what you are saying. Why when we get in a relationship if it isn't going at the speed of light do we think something is wrong? Because there is something wrong Did you feel like this before you met him? Crazy? Not trusting normal people around you? NO, then take a break from him now while you can.
    I know this sounds cliché BUT IT IS TRUE! Let him go if it was meant to be ,if it is yours, it will come back. And there will be no doubt!! Peace ranieri

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unsure also [ 3 Answers ]

Sorry I am all new at this and posted as a reply first and now as a question. I have been on a 24 day cycle. I am now 3 days late on that cycle. I am getting a faint line when tested yesterday, but this morning it is even more faint. I have an appointment with my doc tomorrow. I also have low...

Unsure [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I really need help in understanding this pregnancy situation.. I started using the patch about a year ago and had stop using it since last augest and since then I've been trying to get pregnant and nothing yet I see signs that confuse me and I go out and buy tests and they come out negative. But...

Unsure Love [ 6 Answers ]

I am in love with an ex-con. I have joint legal custody of my child. My ex-husband is in law enforcement. Can this jeopordize the custody of my son? Would my ex-husband be able to use this as grounds for sole custody? Please advise.

Privatizing=unsure of job [ 5 Answers ]

Since Indiana elected a new governor, there has been some changes. Sometimes changes are good and sometimes they are bad. My DOB is 08/19/1967... I am currently a prison nurse and unsure if I will be working at my current job as of Sept 1 due to the new company taking over the prison. What does my...

Unsure [ 39 Answers ]

This is regarding the end of my 4 year relationship. My ex and I, have now been broken up for a few months now. We broke up out of the blue, he said he needed a break and left my house crying. I never heard from him until a week later, and he said he no longer loved me, and has not for 2 years. He...

View more questions Search