Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Jul 21, 2008, 08:03 AM
    My intuition just won't let this one rest. It seems important to me that various people have seen these shadows around. For some reason I don't think they are the ghosts of deceased humans. They may be kin to those spirits who hang at the edges of human life, feeding on the scraps of energy we let fall. Or they may be something completely different: You may have heard of the quantum universes theory, that each choice we make creates two parallel universes, one where the choice went one way, and one the other? It is certain our world is coming to the cusp of a great transformation, and perhaps that is causing the veils of possibility to thin, so that we glimpse people in other earths as shadows, just as they see us.

In any event, it bears investigation. I will look into it, and also mention it to the wisest and most magickal people I know, and report back if we discover anything interesting.

Alder
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2008, 08:31 AM
    From what I have heard on coast to coast
    People that say they see them believe they are living in a different dimension
    And they usually wear fedora hats
    Some people claim it is your peripheral vision playing tricks but
    People said they use to see them from the corner of their eye and they would disappear
    But now they are saying they see them straight on more.

Shadow People
    momwit6 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2008, 08:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by charlestongirl304
    Help please!! I have been living in this house for 2 years and all of a sudden in the past 4 months or so, I have seen this black shadow figure peeping and looking at me from the corner of my bedroom door in the hallway, it is there long enough for me to see it, I can't see any eyes, but it is a human figure, but completely black and like a shadow. I have also seen a short woman figure floating by my room. I only see these figures at my bedroom door in the hallway and in my kitchen, please what are they and how do I get rid of them? And why is it happening now all of a sudden?
    I have seen a black shadow in my room. The last time I saw it was in 2005 when I was pregnant with my daughter. I knew someone was standing beside my bed but only saw a black shadow and nothing else. It stayed for a few minutes and then disappeared. I saw it twice a week or so until I had my daughter. I am now pregnant again and am seeing it again. Some people tell me it is watching over the baby but why is it black and why do I not see its face?
    Woodlit Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2008, 11:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by charlestongirl304 View Post
    Help please!! I have been living in this house for 2 years and all of a sudden in the past 4 months or so, I have seen this black shadow figure peeping and looking at me from the corner of my bedroom door in the hallway, it is there long enough for me to see it, I can't see any eyes, but it is a human figure, but completely black and like a shadow. I have also seen a short woman figure floating by my room. I only see these figures at my bedroom door in the hallway and in my kitchen, please what are they and how do I get rid of them? And why is it happening now all of a sudden?
    You need not worry when you see them do you got any kind of feeling from them? Like of course your going to be scared but when you see them do you feel like they are evil or do you feel nothing from them?

Nov 10, 2008, 11:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by momwit6 View Post
    I have seen a black shadow in my room. The last time I saw it was in 2005 when I was pregnant with my daughter. I knew someone was standing beside my bed but only saw a black shadow and nothing else. It stayed for a few minutes and then disappeared. I saw it twice a week or so until I had my daughter. I am now pregnant again and am seeing it again. Some people tell me it is watching over the baby but why is it black and why do I not see its face?
    Have you ever had anyone really close to you die because that could explain it very well... If not then the spirit could like you enough to protect your young it just may think that it's for the best and I wouldn't do anything to make it angry you could thank it but then it may leave it just probably feels like you need to be protected
    sherice1977 Posts: 53, Reputation: -3

Nov 11, 2008, 03:20 PM
    My grandmother died and aunt they both died a month apart... that happened a few months before I seen that but I wouldn't think that would have anything to do with it.I have dreams with my grandmother in them and I have literally had conversations with her.

I asked her how its like to be dead and she said it's peaceful
    I said would you rather be alive and she said yes
    Its because she was raising her youngest granddaughter and she wanted to be alive for her.she was 10 years old when my grandmother died.:)

Nov 12, 2008, 06:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sherice1977 View Post
    my grandmother died and aunt they both died a month apart ...that happened a few months b4 I seen that but I wouldnt think that would have anything to do with it.I have dreams with my grandmother in them and I have literally had conversations with her.

I asked her how its like to be dead and she said it's peaceful
    I said would u rather be alive and she said yes
    its because she was raising her youngest granddaughter and she wanted to be alive for her.she was 10 years old when my grandmother died.:)
    Then perhaps its someone you don't know its nothing new to get shadow figure that merely stands there and watches really its matter of the feelings you get from them you said once before that you know they don't mean harm I do believe that was you but and not to get you worried or anything and I highly Highly doubt but it could be protecting you... I don't know I did research onthis some time ago I'll have to find it and pull it up again and then I tell you more later
    pattijo55 Posts: 104, Reputation: 5

Nov 30, 2008, 03:32 PM

Have you done any renovations in your house in the last 4 months? Changed anything in your house? That can sometimes bring a spirit out of the woodwork. It doesn't mean that it's a bad thing, being a black shadow. I can imagine its very unsettling for you. Look up the expert "Alder" on here. He's been looking into black shadow people. Good luck. P

Nov 30, 2008, 03:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pattijo55 View Post
    Have you done any renovations in your house in the last 4 mos? Changed anything in your house? That can sometimes bring a spirit out of the woodwork. It doesn't mean that its a bad thing, being a black shadow. I can imagine its very unsettling for you. Look up the expert "Alder" on here. He's been looking into black shadow people. Good luck. P
    Thank you and I will look for Alder oh and as for the revnovations yes there have been a lot... I hate it but have no say in anything so I know that most shadow figures had come from the renovations
    roxy8120 Posts: 62, Reputation: 2

Dec 1, 2008, 09:04 AM

I think it is a ghost I believe in them, I don't know if you do but its possible they are ghosts.if you want them to go you could try asking out loud for them not to bother you anymore and sorry if you have done something wrong, I hope this helps

Dec 3, 2008, 01:47 PM

Thanks for the advice Roxy! P
    bpmystic Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2009, 05:29 PM

Yeah that's one of those shadow people. I started seeing it when I was about 13-14 and it continued until I was about 19. It came back when I was 26. People around me will see it too. Just recently related things have started to occur which led me to posts like this. I was amazed when I found out how many other people saw this. I thought it was only me. Do a Google. Read some stories. You'll start to believe that what you saw was real and you're not alone.

Jan 8, 2009, 09:42 AM
    I love reading shadow people posts. My hubby has taken 3 separate pics of a shadow in our house. I feel very lucky to have them. I'm going to make the best one a 5x7 print to frame and add it to our family pictures on the wall since they are here all the time just like family. Heck who knows... maybe they are! :) Patti
    datadyne17 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2009, 10:07 PM
    I really hope you still check this question, id like to talk to you about the "shadow people" as you have come to call them. there are many things surrounding them that'd id like to ask/talk about. and it requires a lot of talking, so instead of posting it on a forum, id like to talk through email. the best way to reach me is; [email protected]
    if you have a myspace then that would work as well, mine is /readdy2me
    please respond to this, i want your opinion on some things.

Mar 1, 2009, 09:39 AM

Data... a good person to talk to about shadow people would be "Alder" He is compiling info about shadow people. I consider him an authority on it. Look for him on here. He'll be under spirituality and paranormal. Good luck. Patti

Mar 1, 2009, 12:46 PM
    Thanks for the advice pattijo55, and ill look into it, but its not me who is seeing the shadow people, it has happened to a lot of my friends, and the all seem to be connected to me.

Mar 1, 2009, 02:41 PM

Your statement makes me wonder what you meant by... "seem to be connected to you." What did you mean by that? The people that see them are connected to you or the shadows are connected to you. I'll be waiting for your answer Patti

Mar 2, 2009, 11:06 AM

C-girl Everyone has their own opinion like Lobro. That's fine. But I see the same thing you do... only mine is inches tall like a small animal and it is so quick! All I can say is... it's got to happen to you before you will believe it. Hang in there C. Patti

Mar 17, 2009, 01:26 PM
    Patti, when I say it seems to be connected to me...
    Well it was not until recently that all of this came up
    But all the people who have seen the figures
    Saw them when they were younger kids
    And seemed to have blocked it out
    Or just didn't remember...

But I kind of unlocked all these suppressed memories in my friends
    And this is how I did it, all children between the ages of 4 - 10
    (give or take a few)
    Who have seen this figure, have had an imaginary friend
    And in all cases this friend was really nice to them
    Always there when they needed them
    But after a while the friend would become mean,
    Creepy, obsessed, and would start telling these children to do things, bad things.
    The way that these children outgrew these friends was to block out those memories
    Of what had happened between the two.

A few of my closer friends have seen the figure again as teens, and have told me about it.
    Another similarity in children that age whether they have had a imaginary friend or not is that they have had reoccurring pulling dreams, and my definition of a pulling dream is this...

In this type of dream, the dreamer will be trying to accomplish a goal -simple or complicated- and that goal may change in the middle of the dream, pending upon the pull of some mysterious force, person, or creature. In these dreams often the dreamer never accomplishes their set goal, and the dream ends in their death, or they awake before death.

After talking about this to many people, I found that many people who I associate with everyday have had these reoccurring pulling dreams, had an imaginary friend, and had seen the figure at least once in their life, and in some cases the figure had appeared to an individual in their sleep.

And finally the reason this all ties up to me...
    All of the original people I asked I had known for at least 4 years
    A few I have known for 7 years
    But the one that scares me the most is that
    My brother, my sister, and my mother have all seen it when they were younger

I'm not so much anymore, but for a while I was obsessed with finding out as much as possible about the figures, now I think I will take these things as I go.
    JDW1889 Posts: 66, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2009, 12:11 AM

Shadow people feed off your energy and there ussually found in basements or cemeteries. Places that are empty

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Shadow people [ 24 Answers ]

Hi I'm new here so I'm just going to get to it. I'm 18 and in the 12th grade. I get out of school at 12:30 everyday. When I come home and watch t.v I sometimes see shadows move across the corner of my eye. When I look it's gone. No objects have been moving on there own or anything of that sought...

1993 Dodge shadow electrical issues [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1993 Dodge shadow with a 2.5L motor. It runs poorly right now. I just put a new distributer cap and new spark plug wires on it to hope that they will help. When I first start it up when it hasn't been ran for a couple of hours it has a very rough idle. What should I do to make it run...

Shadow Box Creation Troubles (Ideas Needed) [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Everyone ! I am new to this board, and am needing creative ideas. I am making a shadow Box. The box itself it square. And I bought a ships wheel to be placed inside of the box. My question is this. This is going to be a birthday gift to someone, and I wanted to give inspirational sayings...

Shaving and shadow [ 1 Answers ]

Hi am a male, of 26 yrs old Every time I shave my top lip I have a greeness shadow, still there and was woundering if there are any tips or products out there that I can put on after shaving to get rid of that shadow. You see I have a box done but because of the shadow in the mostash area is...

View more questions Search