Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rolandbarrera Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2007, 10:18 AM
    How to build Business credit history?
    I have a Business (corporation) since 2005 and I always wanted to build credit with my Tax ID number and not with my social security number, but every time I tried they denied it for many reasons. I do not have bad record and paid taxes on time.

Does somebody know how to start? Maybe and easy company to deal with?

Thank you.
    Appreciate your answers.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2007, 10:35 AM
    Have you applied for a business credit card? American Express has been pushing a product for business, lately.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2007, 11:58 AM
    Hello R:

You can probably get a Lowe's or Home Depot or a gas company credit card in the corp's name. They're easier to get than a major credit card. Pay on them for a while and then apply for a Visa.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

ITIN and credit history [ 1 Answers ]

I have applied for an ITIN and should be getting it soon. Is it possible for me to start building my credit history?

Business History [ 1 Answers ]

I need to find information on this question. Discuss the primary features of the First and Second Industrial Revolutions in Canada and the United States. How did the Canadian experience differ from that of America during these industrial phases?. Can anyone help me??

Build Credit? How? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm 19 and am in my first year of living on my own. I have been thinking about buying a new car, but the problem is I have NO credit. I have been approved for loans, but the interest rate is ridiculous! I don't want to get a credit card because everyone older and wiser than me says it I'm just...

View more questions Search