Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    silver lady Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2007, 08:57 AM
    Bridal Shower
    Would it be weird to have a bridal shower at the same place where the wedding reception is held. It would be in a different room.
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2007, 09:02 AM
    Are you talking about on the same day? If you mean have the bridal shower in one room and the wedding reception in another room on the same day, yes, that would be a little weird. That would mean the bride and all the shower guests would not be with the wedding guests, which would be impolite.

If you mean at the same location but on different days, I see no problem with it. It's not like the reception location needs to be kept a secret.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Oct 18, 2007, 07:55 AM
    No, its not even in the same room so I don't think its weird at all. Actually, it will help people find it before the actual wedding date. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Western theme accessories for BRIDAL SHOWER [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, One of my closest friend is getting married next year-my other friends and I would like to throw her a gorgeous bridal shower that shell never forget.. The theme for the shower is WESTERN TEXAS, or WILD WEST(anything that has to do with cowboy/cowgirl stuff) My question is were can I find...

My shower drain is raised above the shower pan by 3/16" causing standing water [ 2 Answers ]

I have a fiberglass shower stall where the bottom has either slumped or the stall was installed wrong to begin with (it has no support beneath the surface that I stand on). The drain sticks above the level line so I have about 3/16" of standing water. I cannot easily access the bottom from the...

Bridal Party [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter and I have been arguing about who is exactly considered the Bridal Party. I say everyone including the flower girls and ring bearer, she insists they are not part of the Bridal Party. I also say that she should buy them a gift? What is the correct ettiquette?

Bridal head pieces... [ 2 Answers ]

Apart from a veil and a tiara, does anyone have any ideas about bridal headpieces that aren't too out there? My hair is really curly, so it should be quite simple - but the wedding isn't traditional enough for a veil... So, I was thinking about a fascinator, but all the ones that I've found...

Bridal shower [ 3 Answers ]

What is the custom for a bridal shower. I know the mother of the bride is supposed to throw it. But my mother and sisters live in Florida, but my fiance's family and my friends live in New Jersey. Do I have two separate parties? Or should I have a party before the wedding when everyone is...

View more questions Search