Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baby broody Posts: 81, Reputation: 9

Oct 16, 2007, 08:14 AM
    Is it at all possible.TWINS?
    Hi everyone, I am 7 weeks pregnant with my 2nd pregnancy:) . The symptons I have with this pregnancy never occurred with my first, but as they say every pregnancy is different. Anyway I feel really quezy all day long, I would rather actually be sick than feel like this, my breasts look and feel enormous and my nipple are is extremely sore, I'm having excess heavy creamish whitish discharge throughout the day and when I wipe myself after, I feel the urge of having citrus drinks all the time. My main concern is I already look and feel huge in the tummy area, like I'm already about 4 months pregnant. My first appointment with the health doctors is not due until I'm 10-12 weeks, which is when il also get my first scan, but could it all be possible I'm having twins?? :confused:
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Oct 16, 2007, 08:50 AM
    Of course it is possible. Since this is your second pregnancy you will show sooner than your first, but if you really think that you look that big and aren't just bloated I would say your chances are higher. You just won't know until that u/s.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2007, 09:00 AM
    Assalaam alaikum,

Some people say that it is different if you had a boy or girl first and the second one is the opposite sex.
    Don't think about it too much... until the scan.Then you must let us know.. :)

Wa alaikum salaam

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I having Twins? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone... I just had a vaginal ultrasound today and the us tech told me that I was 5wks 3days pregnant today. She also told me that it was too early to see the baby but did tell me that there are two sacs... and wouldn't tell me anything else. My question is... am I having twins? Or is it...

To Get Twins [ 8 Answers ]

I am Married about 2 yrs now.Its Time to go for Baby... I want Twin.. how do I get them ?

Will I have twins [ 1 Answers ]

I am 6 weeks and I am wondering how to tell if I am having twins

Pregnant with twins [ 1 Answers ]

I foud out today I was 6 weeks pregnant with twins, but I am a bit concernd they could only get one heart beat on one sac but could not find one on the other, but could see a two separate sacs both with fetaus in them what's the chances of both being OK

Having twins? [ 3 Answers ]

I am measureing 20 weeks and I'm just 18, twins run in my family and I've gain a lot of weight. This is my third baby and not like the first two. What kind of signs would you have if you were expecting twins?

View more questions Search