Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cazza Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2007, 08:07 AM
    Sports Psychology - Arousal levels
    Is there a way we can specificly measure arousal in sport? And if there is, How can we?
    123george Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2008, 03:46 AM

U cnt
    123george Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2008, 03:47 AM
    Stuart nows ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vitamins to enhance arousal [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for vitamins that will enhance sexual arousal. I have researched on the internet and found Gingko, Damiana, Vitamin E, and zinc. I was wondering if there are any more that I haven't found. Also, if anyone knows more about loss of sexual desire and how to fix it, please let me know. ...

Easy arousal! [ 30 Answers ]

Hey I an 18y.o gay male and a virgin and I want to know how I can stop being so easily aroused. Whenever I'm even just pulling/kissing a guy I get a full erection and its even wet. There is then a wet patch on my jeans. Even when I try thinking of different things it won't go away! Its really...

Sexual arousal [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I've been married for 6 years now soon to be 7 we had 3 children within a 4 year period we've lost our connection and just wondering if there's any suggestions on how to get the spark going again Thanks dode:confused:

Sports Psychology [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the understanding of Inverted - you Hypothesis - My understanding is that when arousal measured as a single dimension aids performance up to an optimal range, after which further arousal prompts performance to decline. I'm looking for an easier explanation. Thanks

Sports Psychology [ 2 Answers ]

In simple terms I need to know what Individual Zones of Optimal Functioning is. Thanks

View more questions Search