Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Genuineforce Posts: 76, Reputation: 2

Oct 16, 2007, 06:09 AM
    Astrology pairs
    Hello to all of you. Id like those who are interessted to share info on their signs matched with their partners, and how we view them (works well/not,
    What is needed to make it work well) I'll start with myself. I am a gemini man who is dealing with a scorpio woman. I find that the match works well and together it would be near impossible to break a plan constructed by our teamwork. And that's "when" we work together. We have to learn to appreciate each other as it wasn't something that happened from the first meeting, but with maturity and time came a deeper need for each other.
    Any other pairs of these two signs, and who else is out there, thanks!
    kuulski Posts: 129, Reputation: 11

Oct 16, 2007, 08:37 AM
    The only thing I can say here is I have had 2 scorpio girlfriends and they both were very BAD lol in a BAD way not a good way BTW lol

Anyway I am a Leo the stars say I should be with a cancer but I haven't ever hooked up with one to know if it is accurate. However the part about Leo's and Scorpios having great sex is 1000 percent true lol!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probability in Pairs? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay.. here is the question: We have 8 pairs of white socks, 9 pairs of black socks and 11 pairs of blue socks in a box. What would be the minimum numberof schols we need to take out of the box to ensure we get a pair of the same color (you can not see what color you are picking out of box. ...

Pairs of forces [ 4 Answers ]

I do not understand this. Newtons 3rd Law claims every force is met with another opposite and equal force. Why then when I punched a spackle wall it breaks?

A question on astrology. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have seen a type of astrology in india called "NADI ASTROLOGY" in india. Letme brief it. It is based on the belief that every thing in our life is pre determined by god. The ancient sages of indian soil wrote number of poems (beleived to have written around 2000 year back) , which contains...

Asrtonomy/astrology? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi pals Astronomy and astrology , are they both same?

View more questions Search