Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trash Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2007, 03:20 AM
    Free online courses
    Are there free online courses on disaster management and environmental studies that are internationally accredited?
    TzAngels Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2007, 09:43 PM
    Trash, I wish you the best of luck but I don't know of ANYTHING in this world for free and if you find something please remember that "you get what you pay for".

Good luck

Tz

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free/Almost Free Online Multiplayer Games [ 51 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone could recommend any free/nearly free online multiplayer games. A few friends and I are looking for some good games over the internet. Preferably something other than a MMORPG as you have to devote a lot of time to those in order to keep up with each other. ...

Online free A+ class [ 2 Answers ]

I have been looking for free online classes on A+ Thanks in advance.

Free online courses [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me the sites where I can take online courses for free or classes and free online tutorial on Oracle and any other relevant programming languages

High School diploma online courses? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay well I didn't finish my 12th grade year because I was dealing with my daughter and didn't have much help so I didn't finish. I don't have the time to go to school now and when I go to the adult learning centers they don't help whatsoever. I post on this site about other subjects and wanted to...

Free bankrupcty counseling courses online? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of any free bankrupcty counseling courses that you can do online:(

View more questions Search