Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    geszy Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2007, 07:20 PM
    Painful backaches pregnant?
    Hi guys,

Ve ben of he ill or about 6 months and but my period is till unpredictable. Th longst cycle I've had since coming off is 37 and the shortes was 29 which was last month. Its day 32 and I have no period no real period symptoms like sore breats which is common in very period. The are fuller but no pain. For a week now I've been having painful lower back pain, pelvis and hip it last about a min or two but its on and off though sill constant. It not period pin. I also get pain round my belly button but not as comon as th lower back pain and slight stomach cramping. I have nausa feeling sometimes but light. I took a hpt yesterday and it was ngeative. It was prob too early alhough the pack said test as early as 5 days and it wasn't first moning urine. I usually don't get period pain this long before period. Do you think I may be pregnant??
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 15, 2007, 07:22 PM
    I'm sorry, I must be tired, but I really don't understand your question.

Are you asking if having a sore back means you are pregnant?

Oct 15, 2007, 07:34 PM
    Sorry I just re read it my keyboard is a bit funny. Yes I'm asking if my on and off though persistent back aches could mean I am pregnant as it is different to period pain and period pain for me doesn't usually start a week and a half or two weeks before. It is lower back pain, pain in my side and mild stomach cramping around my belly
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 15, 2007, 07:36 PM
    Heck girlfriend, could be something as simple as a bad mattress. The #1 symptom of pregnancy is a missed period. Until you miss your period you will not know for sure.

Oct 15, 2007, 07:40 PM
    My matress is fine!! The pain is the same place u would get priod back ache only sharper and more contstant.
    hmcglynn Posts: 31, Reputation: 7

Oct 15, 2007, 10:16 PM
    I've had similar symptoms and went to the doctor when I couldn't tolerate it anymore... We discovered a cyst on my ovaries which most women have but they are not painful unless they are over 2 centimeters in size. They start to cause pressure. Can cause you to have lower back pain and sharp pains in the stomach area. Check out this website it will tell you more about it. But, just because you have similar symptoms to being pregnant doesn't mean you are. We pretty much assumed the Birth Control I was taking was the cause of it... I was taking Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo, switched to Tri Nessa and a couple others nothing changed the pains came back every month like the week before my menstrual. By the time I went back to the doctor again the next month the cyst dissolved. Ovarian Cysts

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painful pregnancy! [ 2 Answers ]

Im 17 and 5 months pregnant! I have constant pain in my lower stomach ( right where the baby should be) and it hurts all the time... it rele hurts when I try to bend my body different ways even like to crack my back it just aches with pain? What's the deal you think? Is that normal? And I'm almost...

Painful loss [ 1 Answers ]

I just found out that a friend of mine that I've known since middle school has died. And I don't know how to deal with it. I'm not an emotional person, and in my family we don't talk about or share our feelings. But I was wondering if there's anything I can do to help keep my mind busy and not on...

More painful? [ 2 Answers ]

So, is it more painful to get tatooed on the underside of your wrist or your neck than other parts of your body? Cause those are the places I want to be tatooed, but everyone tells me the pain hurt twice as much. I'm not afraid of the pain though, I was just curious!

Painful heel [ 2 Answers ]

44 years old Female 175lbs 5'8 I have been experiencing sharp heel pains on the right side of my left foot.

Painful fingertips [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 33 year old women who started having tender finger tips(only in 3 fingers & thumb of left hand) 7 days ago. They are a bit warm (no overly though). They are a dull ache when not touching them but pressure (such as typing) increases the discomfort) Approximately 4 days after that I...

View more questions Search