Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oceanmist Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2005, 11:10 AM
    Relaxation Video?
    Have you ever seen one of these? It shows beaches, waves & sounds. I was thinking of getting one but would like more info. Do you have one or seen one, what's your opinion? Thanks
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Oct 25, 2005, 06:47 PM
    Subliminal?
    Oh yeah I have seen these before.
    They were subliminal tapes though.
    I bought one and it did have ocean waves,seagulls etc..
    I could hear some voices a little bit ( I guess they were the subliminal messages)lol.

I was always one of those selfhelp/improvement junkies. I bought so many positive thinking books, tapes and the like. Never got to the videos.

But I wouldn't mind popping one into the VCR or DVD just to have it as background noise and read a book or fall asleep too.

I also gotten catalogs with these kinds of tapes. They even have one that suppose to make your breast grow larger!! LOL! Or others to clear up the skin, stop smoking, all kinds of tapes. Whatever the problem you had they had it on tape.

I think if you're the type of person that is into the ocean and find it relaxing you'd like it. I've seen tapes with raindrop sounds. Rain makes some people sleepy or relaxed.

Me? If that rain comes with thunder, only thing I want to do is run and hide under the bed.

Maybe I can find a tape on how not to be afraid of thunder. :p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ripping DVD Video to VCD Video [ 1 Answers ]

How can I rip my DVD video to VCD Video files. Is there out any freeware to do this. Please let me know the link for that. Thanx:rolleyes:

Video for Windows [ 2 Answers ]

I have computer cd - French to go which is pretty old one. It requires vfw and I'm having win 2000.I came to know that Microsoft now doesn't support vfw. Software is running properly. But in the module where there is video (in small window) explaining different phrases I'm NOT GETTING SOUND....

Video CD [ 1 Answers ]

I have a music VCD and I want to rip just the audio part of the songs from the CD to high quality mp3`s. I have a full Duplex Sound card and I have tried "ALL SOUND RECORDER" but there is distortion at high volume, Hence is of poor quality . Please advise.

View more questions Search