Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nmmra15 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2007, 12:27 PM
    Wonder if I miscarried?
    I was a week late on my period, and my period is always been regular for the most part. Well, I came to the conclusion that I thought I was pregnant being late and having a few symptoms lead me to this conclusion. So, I took 3 hpts and they all came back negative, except one of the test showed a faint line that moved half way showing semi-positive, I'm guessing. Well, after the third test saying negative I assumed I wasn't. Well, a few days after that test, I started my period really early in the morning, a day or so prior to this I was having servere lower back pain, abdominal pain, and headaches, with some sickness. I did not fell well at all. Well, the morning I started my period it was extremely heavy, dark red blood and clotty like, with extreme cramping. Well, it stayed heavy for the rest of the day, and some into the night. Well, by today its completely gone with an exception of a spot here or there, and most of the time my period last 4 to 5 days, heavy to moderate the first 3 and moderate to light the last day or so. So in another words, my period only lasted at the most 48 hours, or less. I am not sure if it was because I was late, or if I had a miscarriage, or really what's going on! Does anyone have an idea, or experienced the same situation?? Please help if you can?! Thanks
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Oct 15, 2007, 01:13 PM
    To me, it sounds like your period was late and then came heavier than usual. That's just my experience though...

The only way to know for sure if you are pregnant or had a miscarriage would be to make a doctors appointment. I think you would probably bleed more (longer) if you had a miscarriage though.
    alana1970 Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2007, 01:26 PM
    I also agree. If you had 3 hpt's and all came back negative then you probably were not pregnant. I once had one say positive and then I got my period. So go figure

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Miscarried feeling so depressed [ 5 Answers ]

I miscarryed yesterday I'm so sad and depressed because that was my 1st pregnancy and I wanted to keep my baby my baby died at 6weeks and 3days I want to become pregnant again as soon as possible when should I start or should I wait until my 2weeks of bleedin is up my doc said my eggs are floating...

Could I have miscarried? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I've had light periods the passed 3 months that have only lasted a few days. This month I started a week early and cramping really bad, and I've had really heavy bleeding and a lot of blood clots. Could I have miscarried? I mean obviously I can go to the doctor and found out, I was just...

View more questions Search