Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lovekills Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2007, 11:00 AM
    I can do it but I may get hurt.What do you suggest?
    :confused: so... my problem is a really long story so I'll try to make it as short as I can.
    There is a guy I like and he likes me too... when he sees me with boys he look me straight in the eyes like what the h*ll you want in your life?
    He knows that I like him.. he dropped hints like he used to try and start a conversation for 3 times but I did blank and said nothing.I really tried to talk to him but everything is happining wrong!If you saw it in a movie you taught it would be exagarated(My friends say that and I believe it.).
    He's what I want and I know it.
    I see us like we are meant for each other(don't look at it like some baby thing .)but destiny doesn't want us together!!
    I sometimes get to think that there must be a reason why destiny is so mean with us and I do believe there is a reason but I really want to get to know him...
    Everything I do I think of him... he has became a big part of my life and I'm not sad about it in fact I'm happy because I see him special but I'm afraid that there will be some day when I won't see him again... or we'll be angry for each other(because my friends make fun of him and his friends are so jealous that yesterday they made fun of me :mad: but he didn't :) )
    I don't know if I should try to forget him(because every thing is happening really negative) or fight this thing... I'm strong and I know I can do it...
    What do you suggest?
    Skrypt Posts: 156, Reputation: 25

Oct 15, 2007, 11:43 PM
    Tell him you like him... it's worse to just wait for something to "happen" whatever it may be. You choose what you want with your own actions right?
    kayzsxc444 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2007, 05:40 PM
    Tell him your really interested in a relationship with him
    Think positive about yourself and good things happen..
    So when your with him (think no 1 is around to make fun of you or him)
    Just enjoy the time you spend with him and don't think things will turn out a disaster cause all good things come to an end as well..
    So I just say give it a try and have fun with this special guy..
    Hope that helps :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am hurt and confused! [ 6 Answers ]

Hey everyone. Well I have been with my boyfriend for about 5months now but I knew him for about a year and a half. Everything is going wonderful except for the fact that he hates kissing. The first couple of weeks that we were dating he always madeout with me and was very effictionate, but later on...

I'm so hurt and confused [ 9 Answers ]

I don't know what to think or do anymore. I'm going on my 3rd year of marriage (we been together going on 4). Everything started great then.. in our 2nd year of marriage my husband started to go to the club on a constant basis, would be very secretive and short w/me and would have numerous female...

Hurt and confused [ 3 Answers ]

My live in boyfriend of 5 years just broke up with me and moved back to his hometown(600 miles away) within 4 days of dumping me. We had some problems in the relationship, financial (because he used to smike pot a lot and was irresponsible, and the way I talked to him (I was very critical and had...

Hurt and Confused [ 12 Answers ]

I met a guy in high school and we became really good friends. We then decided to date and after a while we decided to date exclusivly. We were juniors in high school. After about six months he cheated on me, he slept with my best friend after I found out I asked if he had cheated on me before and...

Hurt and Confused [ 3 Answers ]

I know this one is too long but I need advice. I just had my 40th birthday last week. My b/f had planned to take me out to dinner. It was planned about 3 weeks prior to my birthday. During that week, he got poison ivy but he never said anything about canceling our plans. He called me that...

View more questions Search