Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    allroadsleadtojamaica Posts: 60, Reputation: -1

Oct 15, 2007, 07:47 AM
    Unusual creature.
    Hey guys, I haven't posted for a while...
    Umm there's this animal, quite simaler to a wombat actually. Its this naked, very, very odd looking animal. I've seen it on YouTube and Google before, I just forget what its called and I would like to learn more on it... please tell me the name or ant other information is greatly appreciated. Thank you..
    SasukiLucy Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Oct 15, 2007, 08:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by allroadsleadtojamaica
    hey guys, i havnt posted for a while...
    umm theres this animal, quite simaler to a wombat actually. its this naked, very, very odd looking animal. ive seen it on youtube and google before, i just forget what its called and i would like to learn more on it... please tell me the name or ant other information is greatly appreciated. thank you..
    What's the link to the one you saw on YouTube?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tropical Ocean Slime Bag Creature - What is it? [ 4 Answers ]

I encountered a strange creature (or plant?) in shallow, calm, beachy waters in the Florida keys. It looked like a balloon or bag, about 4 inches long and 3 inches in diameter, filled with pale brownish slime, and it seemed to be dug in or attached to the sand at one end. Does anyone know what...

Looking for title of birdlike creature from 80's movie [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know that title of the movie wherein they have big birdlike creatures that would kill someone by wrapping their wings (not made of feathers) around the person and shake them up a bit and the person's bones would fall out followed by a milky substance? I was initially thinking the...

Have I found a new bug/creature? [ 15 Answers ]

My daughter found this bug/creature that looks like a cross between a caterpillar, a slug, a snake, and an alligator (minus the mouth). It is 2 inches long and at its widest point it is 10 cm wide. At one end of its body it has pinchers, at the other end there are 4 rows of what looks like sharp...

Unusual blinking [ 5 Answers ]

Our daughter is 3 and a half years old, and just a couple of weeks ago, she has started to have this unusual blinking. When she blinks sometimes, she really scrunches her eyes, sort of in an exaggerated way, using a lot of facial movement. Could this be her straining to see, or is this the...

View more questions Search