Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Glenn01 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2005, 06:21 PM
    Flood Insurance
    I was just informed that my mortgage company required me to have flood insurance. I was wondering if anyone know's what is the general fee more or less to get a elevation certificate. I just got a quote, just for flood was 2,800 not including the home insurance. I find it rather high. So I was told to get this elevation certificate from a land surveryor or that the department of buildings might have it. ANy help would be great

Thank you
    Roel Zylstra Posts: 84, Reputation: 14
    Tech entrepreneur, perpetual student,lover of life

Oct 24, 2005, 09:14 PM
    Elevation certificates usually cost between $150 and $250.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay outdoor flood light (motion/optical) [ 1 Answers ]

My HB flood lights stopped working recently, but if I turn the unit to "test", wave my hand in front of the sensor, the lights pop on. Turning it back to 1,5, or 10 minute timer delay does not work, even in the dark. Faulty opical sensor? Would that prevent the unit from operating in timer mode?

Motgage Insurance vs. Life Insurance [ 6 Answers ]

Hi-- I just bought a new house and am getting solicitations for mortgage insurance if I kick the bucket. I don't want my wife to have to be burdened by mortgage debt. Had thought about getting term life insurance to cover the mortgage amount, what's the better approach??

Pet Insurance [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone have here have pet insurance? If so, what company do you use and are you happy with the coverage? I've been looking into this lately for my dogs after losing my cat to cancer, which we chose not to treat partly for financial reasons. Most of the policies I've looked at don't seem to...

Why 6" above flood rim of highest fixture? [ 7 Answers ]

hey tom, how goes it? I just completed my cast to pvc conversion of my attic reomodel. I did revent all my existing fixtures up so that they are 6" above the flood rim of my 2nd floor lav. My question is why? :confused: I can't seem to come up with a decent reason. Could you enlighten me? Also,...

View more questions Search