Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    john_chapman19 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2005, 05:33 PM
    Mr John Chapman
    Given the address of an old friend in the 1970s, is it possible to trace their current address (eg. By searching electoral rolls or land registry records)?
    Press2Esc Posts: 251, Reputation: 10

Nov 8, 2005, 07:54 AM
    Of course, best their ssn... depending on their present age (I would check marriage, devorce, death record, real estate/recorded deed, etc, in the city and surrounding (100miles?) area.. peripherally, info that may lead you to him/her would be via remembered parents a/o sibling names, addresses; local newpapers. Another area I am totally ignorant is geneolgy - moron/lds church have records of all mankind..

Good luck & let us/me know how you come out.

P2E

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

John 3:13 [ 39 Answers ]

Hello, can anyone help me? Here, in John 3:13, it says that no one has gone to heaven except for Jesus. I am confused because I know that in the old testament Enoch one day disappeared because God had taken him, and then Elijah as well, who was taken in a charriot of fire. So what does...

John Deere replacement [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I have a JD L120 with 65hrs and a failed Hydro, Luckily its 23months old and will receive a new Hydro under warranty. As it has only lasted 1 1/2 summers I am sceptical to it's longevity. I mow a series of slopes covering 6 acres. I am interested in a replacement that will last, any...

Adding a john [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to add a toilet to a 2000 sqft metal building that has only used for storage. I would need to put in septic system and the dwelling is single story building on a concrete slab. Will the toilet need an air/roof vent? Any pointers? Donka! P2E

Quick John? [ 12 Answers ]

I'm thinking about putting a complete bathroom in my basement and I have an overhead sewer system. I really don't want to break into the foundation and dig a 3 or 4 ft hole. Ive seen these quick johns for sale on the internet for about $800.00. It's basically a toilet with the pump and tank above...

View more questions Search