Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2007, 12:02 AM
    How to Setup PC to receive files from different Platform
    I have been stuck with this problem for a while, I want to setup this PC to receive files from a different system/Platform from the network. Do I need to install FTP client? And how should I set it up?
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2007, 07:55 AM
    The PC needs to automatically receive files from another Platform...
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2007, 07:57 AM
    Automatically? How will that be aceive? Will the PC have some software that will poll another device?
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2007, 07:22 AM
    What I mean is, do you need to start a windows service to receive files from an FTP server or do you need to install a software?
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Dec 6, 2007, 08:53 AM
    There is a command line FTP client in windows. This link might help you be able to download files.

Microsoft Windows Command-Line FTP Command List

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Move toilet 3 feet over concrete slab, building platform [ 6 Answers ]

I know there have been many other posts about moving toilets, which have been quite helpful, but I'm posting this to get additional info for my particular project. The renovation is for a 60"x90" bathroom that currently has an unnecessarily large vanity and the toilet as a focal point. See...

Did not receive 1099G [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I did not receive my 1099G but I know how much I paid. But now I have to enter information in HRblock for state address and payer's ID number and so on. Where do I find this from? This is for the state of Georgia. Thanks much, Ra

Platform for garden tub on Slab Foundation ? [ 5 Answers ]

I just purchased a slab foundation home with a shower-only stall in the master bath. I want to replace the shower with a garden tub without jackhammering up the slab. The layout is such I cannot expand to the sides to allow the tub to be placed in the current location of the shower. (Side wall...

Nba live 2004 crack files/patch files [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody help me find the crack and patch files on nba live 2004. I badly need it co'z I don't have a cd rom which is needed to play. You may send it to my email add.>Removed<

View more questions Search