Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Oct 14, 2007, 10:46 PM
    Ali diet pill.
    I've heard that the ALi diet pill can make your stool oily and, how shall I say this, flowing? My co-worker was tellng me his wife took it and literally had to wear a diaper for a week... I can't do that...

What have you heard/experienced?:confused:
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2007, 11:38 PM
    Walking an hour a day helps one to lose weight with out pooping ones pants.
    Oily poop... my... how nice.
    Vision Expert

Oct 15, 2007, 01:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob
    Walking an hour a day helps one to lose weight with out pooping ones pants.
    Oily poop...my...how nice.

Haha... nice... how that's what I was thinking... but walking an hour a day is not going to help me lose fifty pounds in the next few months. Are there any tips that you recommend?:cool:
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2007, 08:36 AM
    Diet and exercise then maintaining that lifestyle. It really is the only way.
    Vision Expert

Oct 15, 2007, 03:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob
    Diet and exersize then maintaining that lifestyle. It really is the only way.

I need something that I can maintain. I don't have time or money to go to the gym
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2007, 05:54 PM
    I heard a radio host (Boortz) talking about the "treatment affects." He called them the Alli Oops.

I tried it and don't like the side affects. I didn't have the oily issues - just a lot of gas. After 3 weeks and no weight loss, I stopped taking them.

The only thing that works for me is low fat/low calorie with a lot of cardo. It works great as long as I stay with it. I fall off the wagon a lot, though!
    Vision Expert

Oct 15, 2007, 07:49 PM
    Yeah, I was thinking of taking yoga because it's great for pregnant women and I plan to start trying soon. And the gym here is just too expensive. GEEZ!
    dollface_93 Posts: 37, Reputation: 5

Oct 15, 2007, 08:00 PM
    Try looking in adds for a used treadmill, Running is the best and fastest way to drop sizes!
    Vision Expert

Oct 15, 2007, 08:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dollface_93
    Try looking in adds for a used treadmill, Running is the best and fastest way to drop sizes!

I have and to no avail... there is not one that I would bring inside... I have found a few cheap ones... but they had been in people's backyards and are manual ones... :rolleyes:
    lawyergirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2007, 12:55 PM
    I have been using Ali for about 2 weeks and haven't had any nasty side effects. Yes, your stool can be oily sometimes but nothing too bad. I haven't needed a diaper and don't think I will. I also haven't seen a dramatic weight loss (4lb only) but I think that is in healthy range anyway.

I think you should try it and see for yourself. You can get a small bottle at Target for 39$ and if you like it you can buy the big bottle later.

However I don't think this is a magic pill, it's just something to give your diet and exercise plan a little boost.
    peggyhill Posts: 907, Reputation: 150

Nov 7, 2007, 01:50 PM
    One thing that helped me to lose weight was to get one of those dance workout videos. It was more fun than just running or walking because there was really good music on it. I hate running because it seems really boring to me! I did the dance workout video (which was about a 1/2 hour aerobic workout), then did some yoga, and I would end my workout with a few sets of sit ups. (Abs are my problem area! :) ) That seemed to work good for me. It wasn't a really hard workout, so I didn't get sore from it, and it was fun to do, so I didn't make excuses! Watching my diet also helped. I had no idea that I was eating 2 or 3 serving sizes instead of one when it came to some of my favorite foods. Make sure you are getting enough liquids so you don't get dehydrated. I would steer clear of any diet pills that make you feel sick. Hope this helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red color pill reached but no period - Birth control Pill [ 11 Answers ]

Hi All, I am on Birth Control Pills (Lutera- 28 pack one) since past 4-5 months. My periods start when I reach the 4th week, i.e when the red color pills start. According to this, my red color pill dosage started yesterday (Sunday) but my periods did not. Am I worrying too much since its been...

Can Diet Coke/Diet Pepsi ruined your diet? [ 17 Answers ]

Hello, Iam Writing To You Because Iam One Of Those People That Have Been Trying To Lose Some Pounds.. I Have Been Cutting Off The Sweets, Fatting And Anything Else That Gains Weight.. I Also Have Been Doing Exercise.. my Only Question Is If Diet Coke Gains Weight Even Though If Its Diet?. My...

Did Mahamad Ali use Martial Arts tricks in Boxing? [ 3 Answers ]

I know that Mahamad Ali trained in some form of Karate. I have studied many of his matches and some of the things he did look like Karate techniques. For instance, his jab resembles and certain kind of backfist. He also employed a physiological martial arts trick too. As you move your eyes from one...

Contacting Muhammed Ali, his agent or manager or the great man himself. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, Can anyone out there help me with finding a contact for Muhammed Ali. I would like to make contact with his agent? Or manager? Or the great man himself! I have been developing a project for some time now and would like to present it, but I cannot find any contact details anywhere!...

View more questions Search