Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prasad_sai19 Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2007, 07:47 PM
    Dail up guess
    A true querry:rolleyes: My friend has a dailup connection. Whenever he tries to dail the connection, his dog start`s barking:confused: His dog is out of his house in a iron cage. Atmosphere is humid. It`s a phenomenon that it start`s barking whenever we try to dailout the connection. There is no telephone box besides the dog.
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2007, 01:56 AM
    This is a fantastic discovery, Have you taken it up with scientists?
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Oct 15, 2007, 04:44 AM
    Maybe the dog hears the high pitch frequency of the modem dialing
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2007, 04:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rpg219
    maybe the dog hears the high pitch frequency of the modem dialing
    This does sound very probable.
    OurGreatestYear Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Oct 15, 2007, 07:19 AM
    Hahaha, that's awesome

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dail-up modem [ 5 Answers ]

The phone company told my friend his modem took out his phone line.I was not aware this could happen. If this could happen, how would the phone company know? Thanks in advance Fred:(

Guess what ? [ 11 Answers ]

Guess what I am 2 days late and took a digtal test and I'm PREGNANT thank u guys for all the answers

HowTo build a Dail up ISP [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to build a dail up internet service company and I was hoping to start small with little overhead. The problem is I need a dail-in voice / data PRI ( pbx ) so potential clients can call via their modems and access my server; where can I go to acquire this service at a low cost

Resale dail-up [ 4 Answers ]

AOL has increased the price of dail-up by two dollars. For many years telcoms have had dail-up resell programs from 4-8 dollars per dail-up user.Does anyone think this is a good program and what is the best way to market this product? Thanks in advance Fred:confused:

High Speed Dail-Up [ 8 Answers ]

The New York Times reported on BPL. Internet over the power lines on Oct17,2005. I have been told that the next big thing is high speed dial-up. What keeping the FCC from granting faster modem speeds? How fast can dial-up go? I have not been able to find any information on this subject. Thanks in...

View more questions Search