Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashbash212 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2007, 05:23 PM
    Philosophy: Tory/Fascists/Oligarchs
    I am writing a paper for a Criminal Justice Ethics class and so far this class is horrible. I am not good at phil at all. can anyone tell me as much as they know about tories/fascists and oligarchs? i basically have to write a paper on how these cultures related to the debate on drug use. some basic things i need to know are: Tories-hierarchy, symbolic family, taking duties seriously and collectivism, status quo. For Fascists i need to know the major paradigms constituting fascists corporatist culture, who counts as a legitimate societal member, features of fascists corporatism in police work resulting from these paradigms. i also need to know the same things for oligarchs as for fascists! i know this is also so if anyone call help me at all, that would be great! thanks guys!! :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2007, 02:23 AM
    You have been provided excellent links above from which you might get your information. All you have to do is click on them and do the research. I am sure that you will find much helpful information on them.

We know that you can do that!

If you would like to discuss the information that you find, after posting what you think about it in terms of answering your question, then we would be glad to help you!
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Oct 15, 2007, 05:46 AM
    Do you mean an oligarchy when you say oligarchs?
    An oligarchy is government rule where three or fgour people are in charge of a nation and make the decisions (they're all presidents). The best example is the Roman Empire at one point in time I think Julius Ceaser, Pompey and maybe Cassius all ruled togeather until Pompey and Cassius were killed. (Julius Ceaser by Shakespeare takes place right after those two were killed.)
    I think facism is more like a type of communism where on person is in control.
    And a Tory is a type of English political party like a democrat and a republican.
    Hope this helps :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Philosophy [ 10 Answers ]

Is philosophy a concept or a study?

Canadian Parents - Tory Child Care Plan [ 6 Answers ]

To all Canadian parents out there with children under 6, read this: http://www.canada.com/windsorstar/news/story.html?id=2b61ccae-24be-4c0d-b0b9-d5faae003f21&k=58998 Meaning, you have to submit some type of application, if you haven't already.

My philosophy [ 9 Answers ]

IF MY BODY WERE A CAR If my body were a car, this is the time I would be thinking about trading it in for a newer model. I've got bumps and dents and scratches in my finish and my paint job is Getting a little dull, but that's not the worst of it. My headlights are out of focus and it's...

Philosophy and psychology [ 5 Answers ]

How important are philosophy courses to the training of a psychologist?

View more questions Search