Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2007, 11:04 AM
    Rheem Heat Pump
    Package unit blew transformer and found a bare wire thermostat wire at unit. The contactor and defrost board are good. Replace transformer and it blew and I can find no other bad wires. What am I missing?

Check out some similar questions!

NO HEAT Rheem Classic 90 series 3 years old [ 6 Answers ]

I have a Classic 90 Series Rheem RGRA series upflow/downflow furnace 3 years old. Intermittently, the furnace will not flame up or give out heat. Sometimes it only blows cold air. Sometimes, it locks out (middle green light flashing once then pausing). The furnace repair company came out and...

Moving a Rheem heat pump [ 5 Answers ]

I am moviing a 2.5 ton Rheem heat pump to another house. How do I shut it down to save the freon?

Heat blowing cold on a Rheem RCBA3765AS17 [ 3 Answers ]

My Rheem central heat and air is not working. Most important now is the heat. The heat comes out, but the air blows cold. Before I spend the money for an expensive expert... is there any hope of me fixing it myself... or doing some checks so I have an idea what is wrong to save time and money if...

Clean Rheem Central Heat Sensor [ 2 Answers ]

How do I clean the heat sensor on a Rheem Central Heating unit?

Honeywell RTH 7400 Thermostat wiring for Heat Pump (Rheem) [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to hook up a Honeywell RTH 7400 Tstat to the existing Rheem HVAC in my house. Currently using Rheem thermostat that came with the house (non-programmeable, using mercury tubes). Heating is provided by a heat pump as well as Natural gas furnace for aux heating (besides the air...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.