Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessicaw22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2007, 07:52 AM
    Don't know what its like to be pregnant
    I'm afraid to take a pregnancy test, I have taken so many, just because I am afraid of being pregnant. I looked up the symptoms online before and read a few and I have more than half. Does it mean I am? I wake up every morning nauseaous and certain smells make me sick. Are there other illnesses that are similar to pregnancy symptoms that I don't know about? Can someone tell me what early pregnancy feels like?:confused:
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2007, 08:12 AM
    A missed period is a big symptom.
    Have you missed that yet?
    jessicaw22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2007, 08:25 AM
    Yes I have missed
    MrsHec4 Posts: 118, Reputation: 4

Oct 14, 2007, 09:43 AM
    Just take a test that's the only way you'll know for sure
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Oct 14, 2007, 09:58 AM
    Pregnancy symptoms can be different for every woman and for every pregnancy. It is hard to determine if you are pregnant from symptoms alone. The best symptom is a missed period and a positive pregnancy test. I suggest you take a pregnancy test and go from there.
    As for me the only symptoms I had were sore breasts and of course a missed period. It wasn't until a little later that I began having an upset stomach and feeling tired all the time.
    Best of luck!
    stormey44 Posts: 380, Reputation: 3

Oct 14, 2007, 12:50 PM
    I know how you feel I was scared to test to but then I couldn't wait anymore so I tested and felt a lot better if I was you I would test
    stormey44 Posts: 380, Reputation: 3

Oct 14, 2007, 12:50 PM
    How late are u?
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2007, 03:07 PM
    Many early pregnany symptoms are also PMS symptoms... so its hard to tell the difference... the only way you are going to know is to take a pregnancy test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know if I'm pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

I was suppose to get my period the 28th of August and I didn't. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex and he came in me twice but I wasn't ovulating. Is there a chance that I can be pregnant?:)

I don't think I can get pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Well I'm 17 married and trying to have a baby we have been trying for 5 months and nothing what's wrong with me?? :(

Don't know if I'm pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

:confused:ok I don't know if I'm pregnant. But when I first started thinking I was I had some weird symptoms like it hurt to eat and I felt like I was going to throw up but never did and I was dizzie and my head hurt for a long time then m breast hurt for a couple of dayz :eek: Now I feel weid...

Don't think its possible I'm pregnant, but am I? [ 6 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have never had unprotected sex. I know that sometimes there are chances that conception could still happen, and that is why I'm wondering. My last period was July 12, which makes me 36 days late. There has been no change in my daily life, no stress or anything. I have taken...

I don't know if I am pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Well my boyfriend and I have sex a lot and I missed my period but it came back I haven't been feeling good nauseaus and my breasts are sore I don't think I can take a test till my period is over my mom had her period when she was pregnant with me so I am not sure if it works the same with me or not...

View more questions Search