Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tesslovesaof Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2007, 02:42 AM
    90's Cartoon with a talking dog
    Hey, I'm trying to remember what the name is of a cartoon that was on in the 90's.

It had these kids in it who changed when they entered this other world. One was a chinese girl who's skateboard changed into like a hoverboard. Another kid could suddenly paint really well and there was a dog who could talk in this other world.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, it's really annoying me!!

Thanks
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Dec 23, 2007, 11:10 AM
    Puzzle Place?
    pynklemonaid15 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2007, 06:04 PM
    Here's a bio for puzzle place

A group of kids (puppets) from diverse backgrounds and cultures come together at "The Puzzle Place" to hang-out, tell stories, sing songs and hold celebrations. Along the way they learn important Life Lessons about getting along, communicating, and how to be a friend. There is usually also a sub-plot centering around the club's sibling-like dog and cat, Nuzzle and Sizzle

It aired from 1994-1998
    tesslovesaof Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2007, 03:29 AM
    GOT IT!

It was Potsworth and Co!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Talking Porcupine 80's Cartoon? [ 3 Answers ]

Please HELP! I'm driving myself mad trying to remember which cartoon this cartoon character was on. It was a porcupine, who taught himself how to talk. He heard someone say "looks like it's going to be a hot day today", so he started saying this all the time, even if it was storming outside, or...

Cartoon 80's or 90's [ 17 Answers ]

There was a cartoon that I watched growing up. I don't remember if it was on the weekends. It had a raccoon as one of the main characters I think. It was about him and his group of friends. I think at the beginning of every cartoon they would meet in some kind of box car or diner or something. I...

80-90's cartoon [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm new here can anyone help me, its been driving me and my friends crazy!! We are trying to remember the name of a kids cartoon it involved some kids going to sleep each episode and waking up in a dream world where their dog could talk, we remember 1 of the episodes because the king of the...

90's UK? Cartoon ID [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Again. I have another question I have always wanted answered, when I was younger, about 8-10 or so (25 now) I used to watch this cartoon on the children's channel ( don't know if this was a UK only channel) The cartoon was about a strange collection of dinosaur type creatures, they had if I...

The name of a 90's Cartoon [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am looking for the name of a cartoon that I used to watch when I was a kid. The cartoon was very similar to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles but they didn't wear masks and there looked more like dinosaurs or lizards. They did a similar job to the turtles though. I think there were like 4...

View more questions Search