Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dazzadasha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2007, 01:54 AM
    Spanking music clip.
    In the 90s-or maybe early 00s- Two young ladies made a song that went mainstream- In the film clip they put people over their knee and spanked them- What was the song ?
    Goddard Posts: 50, Reputation: 9

Oct 14, 2007, 03:41 AM
    I don't know, but it sounds like fun. Where can I find these women?
    hossbonnam Posts: 62, Reputation: 9

Dec 17, 2007, 01:05 PM
    I want some too.. lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gossip Girl "Blair" Promo Music (Clip Included) [ 3 Answers ]

I am not sure if these are the words exactly. That's what I hear. I googled them, and I googled other possibilities for what I COULD HAVE heard, but I came up with nothing! I hope someone can help me! Can't you find, what we're after, can't you feel, we are down... slip away, you'll never, make...

My husband believes in spanking and I don't [ 12 Answers ]

My husband tells me that I'm a bad mom because I don't spank my kids I try to correct them with other methods how do I know if he's gone too far with it.

Looking for Islamic clip. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a film clip of a Muslim man beating his wife (hopefully not real footage.) I'm not sadist, I'm looking for this movie for a school project. I want to counter the clip with quotes taken from the Qu'ran.

Identify music in this clip.. Help! [ 3 Answers ]

http://warwell.freewebspace.com The music clip on the page above was playing in the background of a comedy short. No lyrics. :mad: maybe it is just a piece of background music but it sounds to me like it might be a song. Ring any bells? Respond to post or email at [email protected] ...

Snl clip [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can find the clip from Saturday Night Live with Will Ferrell and Christopher Walken doing a skit someone shouts "we need more cow bell". I don't remember the name of the song they were performing. Any help?

View more questions Search