Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bokya50 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2011, 08:31 AM
    I am having pAin right side lower quadrant dull aching urinary frequency with pressure on my bladder just pee and have feeling to go again small amount been up during night pIn pressing on my right leg
    jellero Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Sep 29, 2011, 01:28 PM
    I'd suggest drinking LOTS of clean water, maybe get one of those flush kits they sell at the health food stores. Start eating fresh organic fruits and vegetables. Skip all fast food, dairy, meat, alcohol, white flour for awhile to see if you are being poisoned by your diet. It isn't unusual in the US. Maybe see a holistic doc? Medical docs just seem to want to give you pills or cut you open. J
    Earth_and_Fire Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2011, 02:03 PM
    I've had pretty much... the same thing, too. I was searching lower back/stomach pain, on the right side. And here you are; a person with the same problem! I just got it this morning. I'm 14, by the way. Yes, I am sexually active, but I haven't had sex in months, so I know it isn't pregancy. That's one thing I know for sure. I'm sorry that I can't give you an exact answer as to what it is... I'm going to be going to my physician soon. (I'm not currently seeing a gyn.) Anyway, my gym teacher got mad at me for not participating much during this one game we were playing. Mom always says "They can't make you participate." I always laugh at that. She said that I shouldn't opt. out, unless I seriously don't feel good, you know? Well, I hope I figure out what this is exactly, and it too bad! I've had a lot of problems; late period (My period didn't come till a month and half after it was expected.), a yeast infection (And WHOA, did it SUCK!), and now, THIS! [Sigh] It's going to suck for me, cause I'll probably start seeing a gyn. Soon! ): Ughh. Well, that's my input. Sorry, if it was too long. :P (:
    allieskids01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2011, 04:51 AM
    I realize this post is old, but I was scanning the internet looking for what could be wrong with me. I am a 38 year old female, and I have had this pain come and go for a few years, but I never thought anything of it, and just took a Tylenol and the pain was gone. Last week I had the pain so bad, I was doubled over and not able to sit or stand in one place, so I was pacing for about 20 minutes until a muscle relaxer kicked in along with a Tylenol. I have had this pain for over a week now. Nothing is helping, and unfortunately I lost my job last year, along with it I lost my Health Insurance. I am scared to go to the ER without insurance, but if this pain lasts into this evening I am going. My symptoms are:

Sharp stabbing pain in right side that can also be dull at times, and spreads to the right side of my abdomen. I also have pain in my shoulder blade, pain, gas and bloating. Last night I was up all night with gas and could barely walk.

I am worried about my kidneys now, as I have had at least 5 kidney infections in my lifetime, and 11 years ago when I was pregnant with my son, I had a kidney infection, and they noticed a cyst on my kidney as well as my ovary.

Any ideas?? Help!
    vbyrd97 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2011, 04:40 AM
    I am having this but I'm only 14! I'm a little scared!
    blah2011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2011, 04:37 PM
    "..but am having the same pain in lower right side of and inthe fron just under rib cage?" that sounds like your gallbladder.. I had a gallbladder attack recently and the pain seemed to move around but it was in my right side anywhere from the bottom to the top of my rib cage my right shoulder and arm hurt too.
    mrkilgor Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2012, 05:03 PM
    Ovarian cyst.
    mrkilgor Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2012, 05:06 PM
    "Have them check your...<insert organ here> is rather demeaning. Medicine isn't Burger King, made to *your* orders. When you submit to a physician's care, you are requesting their years of education and experience, insight and advice. They'll know if it's your gall bladder, or an ovarian cyst, or whatever and will be able to use differential diagnostic skills (which people here lack) to determine the course forward (as opposed to, say, checking every freaking thing under the sun). If I were a betting girl, I'd say it's an ovarian cyst, but to be sure and so that you don't suffer "Dr. Google" and various layperson internet diagnoses, see your doc.
    rachel1072 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2012, 07:26 PM
    well I'm having a similar pain that's agonizing and constant and I'm so tired of it. Ive had every test under the sun, blood test, x-ray, ultra sound, cat scan... you name it and they still say nothing is wrong with me. Im going to lose my mind if this keeps up. I have a busy life and its slwing me down. I go to a private room in the house sometimes just to cry because I'm so tired of hurting and the doctors look at me like am out of my mind because the tests come back negative. I don't know what to do. I want to be pain free thast is all.
    Me_t00 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2012, 08:03 PM
    I hae a similar pain too, I have had it ever since my operation to have my gall bladder removed, so its not my gall bladder,
    It will stay for a week or two then go away for a mnth or so then come back, at first I always get so scared it goes all the way down my side and I think its my appendix then it localizes to my upper hip lower rib cage, it kind of feels like a muscle tear but don't muscle tears always hurt? This thing chooses when it hurts and when it doesn't, doctors don't know anything they just keep on giving me tablets. Nothing has worked yet
    miracle1986 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2012, 06:45 PM
    You either have kidney stones or a kidney infection try lemon juice apple sider vinager 1 tablespoon each in a 8 oz glass of water taste awful add some honey get some garlic pills there a natural antibiotic cranberry pills if you don't like the juice and magnesium pills all this will help I have kidney stones all the time until I started doing this and it works
    almavelasquez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2012, 11:24 PM
    I have paine on my lower right side and above my pavic some on the same area on my back what can it be
    vilperi27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2012, 03:36 AM
    Im 14 (next month 15) and I've had this back ache on my lower right side. There is no blood in my urine, and I'm overweight (im around 170cm tall and about 84kg) and first, it hurted like hell. After that it started to go away. But it got sensitive. Because if I move too much like start wrestling with my friends my back ache gets really bad again, normally my back ache won't radiate to my legg, but when it hurts really bad, then it will. Im just wondering what it is... I browsed few web sites and I arrived to bulging discs. It mights be that but not really because I think that has always the radiation. Tho it says the back ache will normally go away in 3 months and I have suffered it for 2 months... but still ;P I was planning to go a doctor or a physiotherapist... Please tell me what to do :(
    Ultimate-herbal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2012, 05:14 AM
    Usually I do not post on blogs, but I would like to say that this blog really forced me to do so! Thanks, really nice post.

Womens Horny Goat Weed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain in lower right back side, accompanied by nausea and fever [ 10 Answers ]

I started feeling a sharp pain in my lower right back/side at 5am this morning that woke me from sleep. I took two advils and fell asleep by 6am. In the morning I felt OK. I showered and went to work. Around mid morning I started feeling the pain again. I started to feel a wave a nausea around...

Pain in lower right side and back [ 1 Answers ]

I am 31 yrs old and I have been bleeding for 5 weeks now along with the bleeding I have a sharp pain in my lower right side that goes to my back. I have been taking otc medicine for the pain. I have also been very nauseous. I went to the obgyn dr and she put me on birth control and told me to come...

Lower Left Back and Side Pain [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Everyone – I am having some odd symptoms and hope someone can lend some insight or have had similar experiences which they can share. Here’s the details; I have felt weak and sluggish in the past weeks, although feeling better now in that sense I have developed medium to intense level...

Pain in my lower right side of my back [ 4 Answers ]

Im female and I'm experiencing a pain in my lower right side of my back.and I don't think it's a kidney infection because it doesn't hurt when I go toilet.. my back hurts when I move about and it's a bruise type pain that affects me.. I haven injured my back or anything and I haven been playing...

Lower right side.periodic pain [ 2 Answers ]

I have been having peiodic pain in my lower right side right below my ribs, above my hip, and more towards my stomach than back. The feeling is almost cramp like. So anyhoo just wondering if this should be of concern? My liver, or kidneys, appendix?

View more questions Search