Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amir123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2007, 10:35 PM
    Pictures to CD
    I need to know!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok hello everyone!
    I have a cannon camera and I would like to burn my pictures onto a cd!
    I don't have a burning program on my computer!
    Can I put the pictures into the cd like how I can put it in a floppy without burning it?

Answer now because I am on vacation an I am going back to my country tomorrow and I need the pictures!

Thank You
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2007, 11:03 PM
    You can't put the pictures onto a cd without have a program to burn things onto a cd.

One option would be to make the pictures small enough, with an image viewing/editing program, so that they would fit onto a floppy.

Another option would be to email the pictures to yourself back in your country.

I am assuming that you have a way to get the pictures from the camera to inside the computer. Correct?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 13, 2007, 11:08 PM
    Do you have a CD that has a burner in it ? Not all CD drives have burning ability, if yours can burn, the program that came with it, should have entered the cleaning part
    sonicblue13 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2007, 04:14 PM
    If you don't a burner program that usually comes with your cd drive then u can use this..
    CDBurnerXP: Introduction and News
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2007, 07:13 AM
    Another option is to use a memory stick, Buy a memory stick that can hold all your pictures [1 gigabyte] > load the pictures on the memory stick > it's as good as a CD "even better"
    prasad_sai19 Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2007, 01:24 PM
    Hi,
    U can give a try with window`s media player. I believe there is a option that say`s burn. Just save the data on the desktop, try to burn the project by pulling up the data.
    If it help`s let me know
    prasad_sai19 Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2008, 09:16 AM

I completely agree but wndows media player 10 has the option to burn the disc in audio as well as vedio

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is SEX so important to us all if. [ 8 Answers ]

Why is SEX so important to us all if it takes up sooooo little of our total time?? For example - the experts tell us that people in a "healthy" married relationship should have sex 2 or 3 times per week on average (personally - I think it is more like 1 or 2 after being married for 7 years or...

How important? [ 1 Answers ]

I left in the middle of my year 11 but decided to work instead... but is finnishing your year 12 certificate the most important thing while your young?

Are looks that important? [ 11 Answers ]

Is it the way I feel when I am with her? Or is it the way I feel when she is not around? Or both we get along really good and I am a bit scared of getting too close because of past relationships. So is it something that I will just know or what? I thought I felt that way before but it was jaded....

Which is more important? [ 1 Answers ]

The city I live in is having a huge ice storm. The driving conditions are horrible and there are several thousands of people without electricity because of the ice. My fiancé works at a retail store. I asked him to call in because I didn't want him on the road and the news was advising people to...

Fraud really important [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, as you seen about 2-3 weeks ago on front page of the newspaper in windsor ontario I kind of made front page... any ways I'm getting charged with a lot of stuff I'm wondering if I would get time.. I have no previous record ( Conspiracy to Commit an Indictable Offence, Possession of Property...

View more questions Search