Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bowhunter247 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2007, 08:18 PM
    Probation laws for hunting with primitive weapon
    Can a person on probation in Mississippi hunt with a primitive weapon(bow or muzzleloader)?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2007, 05:38 AM
    Hello hunter:

If your probation conditions don't otherwise say so, bow - yes. Muzzleloader - no.

excon
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 16, 2007, 08:20 PM
    Yes, you can hunt with a muzzleloader. Background checks are only on handguns, rifles and shotguns.

As part owner of a gun shop in Tennessee, I have access to all the laws as my husband is the master gunsmith in the tri-state area.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Probation laws [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to get transferred from Colorado to Missouri and my probation officer is refusing to submit my transfer papers, is there any way I can get transferred? My probation officer told me that Missouri would not accept me but I have already talked to them about the transfer and they said that...

Probation Laws [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I was wondering if anyone can help me out with a couple of questions. My husband is on probation right now and he was sentenced to 3 years. In June of this year it will be 2 years. When he went to his probation officer, and told her he was going to see if he could be let off early. She told...

Probation laws [ 1 Answers ]

I am on probation in New York state. They have changed my probation officer 3 times. My new one is being a royal bi.ch. She told me on many occasions that if I miss one app or if I am even five minutes late she is going to file a violation. She is also telling me that if I miss my counseling app...

Unfair probation laws in Wisconsin [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please help me ? I was sentenced to 12 months probation and only have 3 months to go. My probation officers is being a real jerk! He does not want to believe anything I was to say. I'm on probation for bailjumping (being in a tavern when I should not have been). My court order say...

Credit Reporting Used as a weapon [ 4 Answers ]

What are the options for getting a company to correct their erroneous credit reporting? This has to do with Geico the Insurance company. They terminated my policy, sent me a refund. Now they are claiming we re-signed and that we owe and are reporting the lack of payment. We never restated our...

View more questions Search