Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rickygene Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2007, 07:43 PM
    Old Babe Ruth baseball cards in original plastic
    A friend of mine has some old baseball cards that he is trying to find out the value of and he is wondering how to go about this. He doesn't have access to the internet but I am going to help him out with that so if there is a web site anyone knows of, please let me know. Thanks!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2007, 12:58 AM
    If you click on the following link, you will find a number of links and also answers concerning baseball card values. I wish that we had a collectible card expert on this site. But, until we get one, the information that you find on the links that you click on will be the most help.

One more thing. How much the cards are worth greatly depends on the condition of them. Baseball card collectors get very picky about the condition of the cards for their possible value. So, in order for someone who is an expert at baseball card values to really tell you how much it might be worth, it would help if someone could actually see and examine the cards in person.

Other resources would be books on collectible cards in a public library and a bookstore.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/collec...ds-125212.html
    kodarox Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

May 8, 2008, 07:05 PM
    About $80
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 8, 2008, 07:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kodarox
    About $80
    Hard to say without actually seeing the cards or knowing which specific cards they are.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baseball cards [ 1 Answers ]

I have four baseball cads that came out of Kelloggs Corn Flakes. The front of the cards change pictures when you turn them. On the back is all of the stats and information. There were only 15 of these cards made. Billy Williams 9 of 15, Harmon Killebrew 6 of 15, Don Baylor 14 of 15, and Willie...

Babe ruth [ 2 Answers ]

How much is my golden babe ruth card

Babe ruth [ 3 Answers ]

I have a topps 2001-2002 babe ruth card #tn30 I'm just curious if it is worth anything

Vintage baseball cards; Set of 1986 baseball cards [ 2 Answers ]

Where do I go to find out about selling my baseball cards?

Babe ruth card [ 1 Answers ]

How much is a Babe Ruth 1980 Cramer Sports Productions card worth? It is series 1 No. 1 of 30

View more questions Search