Ask
    jcthomas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2007, 07:17 PM
    Immigration declaration fee
    What is a "declaration fee" in regards to immigration
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2007, 11:49 PM
    What country is this? It sounds like a filing fee.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pay declaration fee to immigration $600 [ 8 Answers ]

My girlfriend sent copy of visa here, and now says airport in ghana told her she needs to pay additional $600 declaration fee to immigration , leave ghana, africa is it true?

Is it legal for TX apts to charge late fee PLUS concession fee? [ 2 Answers ]

I have lived in my apt complex going on 5 years. Last month I was late paying my rent a couple of days because I was out of town on business. When I got back and called to get the total amount due, it was an outrageously high amount of money. When I asked him to break down the charges, he said...

History-The Declaration of Independence [ 1 Answers ]

In the Declaration of Independence (1776) what phrases in particular stand out as Enlightenment-era rhetoric?

H1-B Immigration Fee Taxable ? [ 2 Answers ]

Friends, I paid my H1-B visa immigration petition filing fee (approx $3000). Is there a category where I can take deduction of this ? Or Immigration fees are taxable ? Thanks in advance

Declaration of Emancipation [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! I am 17 years old, and my family life isn't exactly the greatest thing. I am constantly coming home to drunk parents who seem to not care about me at all, and they take their aggression out on me. I would like to emancipate myself, but I'm afraid of what might happen. How do you go about...

View more questions Search