Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lexielexs Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Oct 13, 2007, 01:22 PM
    Pop-Up Adverstisements
    I Was Wondering Is If It True That Some Of the Pop Up Advertisements Really Work Like U Have 2 Spend All Day Doing The Little Deals That They Off And Then Like In A Month U Get The Product... I Ask Tis B/c Someone Told Me That It Really Works:d
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 13, 2007, 01:23 PM
    Smells like Bovine Excrement to me.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 13, 2007, 01:41 PM
    Nah, it's a bunch of fecal matter. And, even if it did work, don't you have better things to do with your time than to sit and do all the little deals just to get some product? I know I do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Extinction Pop [ 3 Answers ]

Can somebody can tell me about the word "extinction pop: refer to

I Guess Its Pop? [ 2 Answers ]

A song I heard a few months ago and it was kind of catchy I just don't know the name or who sings it. "Pacing the pews in a church corridor..........The grooms bride is a *****........haven't you people ever heard of closing _____ doors" I know it is not in order but it is the best I can...

Pop-Ups [ 5 Answers ]

How can I block pop-up ads on windows-98? I can't even use computer for all of them?

Pop up meg [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I am searching for a way to send a Pop up message to our customer when they log in to our server.. and these customers will be the pre paid card customers to our ISP and the pop message should be the remaining hour in their CArds. Thans for your help.

View more questions Search