Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nomorethanyou Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2007, 01:00 PM
    "d.a.v.i.d."? Disney movie?
    I'm pretty sure that was the name of the movie, but I can't find it anywhere. I know it was about this boy who was adopted (I think?) by these people and there was this group of people who kept on chasing him, because he was actually a robot and they were researchers or whatever... Also, I remember there was a scene where the boy drove the wrong way on an interstate in order to get away from the people after him... Does anyone remember this movie?

I also had another movie question, there was another similar, but the boy was older, and he lived with his father... I saw both of these movies in the 90s, and I know I saw the first one on the Disney channel, but I couldn't find it when I searched the Disney movies...
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2007, 01:19 PM
    I think your thinking of A.I with hayley joel osmond or something , he was a robot boy (called david)who was built to replace a real son but ended up abbandoned and then tried to become a real boy
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Oct 13, 2007, 02:01 PM
    Possibly "Not Quite Human" (1987) with Alan Thick. Maybe not for the first one but possibly the second. There was a sequel too.
    crowman Posts: 67, Reputation: 24

Oct 13, 2007, 03:35 PM
    It`s likely the first one you`re looking for is D.A.R.Y.L
    nomorethanyou Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2007, 07:12 PM
    Thanks crowman and stardust, it was D.A.Y.R.L. and Not Quite Human... I don't know why I keep on thinking it was David...
    supermike22 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2007, 07:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nomorethanyou
    i'm pretty sure that was the name of the movie, but i can't find it anywhere. I know it was about this boy who was adopted (i think?) by these people and there was this group of people who kept on chasing him, because he was actually a robot and they were researchers or whatever... Also, I remember there was a scene where the boy drove the wrong way on an interstate in order to get away from the people after him... Does anyone remember this movie??

I also had another movie question, there was another similar, but the boy was older, and he lived with his father...I saw both of these movies in the 90s, and I know I saw the first one on the Disney channel, but i couldn't find it when I searched the Disney movies...
    Were you thinking about D.A.R.Y.L.
    sheppydie77 Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Oct 10, 2008, 04:37 PM

Sounds like d.a.r.y.l front cover has him sitting in a plane r go cart with a helmet on
    oona Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2008, 02:33 AM
    Hi the film is called AI (artificial Intelligence) Spellberg movie I think also has Jude Law in it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated Unicorn Movie (Not "Unico" or "Last Unicorn") [ 20 Answers ]

Hello - feeling confident someone might know about this movie given the excellent help identifying "Unico" in a previous post... What is this Movie? Back in the late 80's when I was a kid in Buffalo, I saw one of those TV movies about a little Unicorn who apparently could also grow into a...

Late 80's early 90's movie "High Tops" ? [ 21 Answers ]

Anyone ever heard of the movie (or like a stage play/musical) called "High Tops"? It was a high school with an angel and a devil... don't remember much else. Thanks. J

Honda accord 2000 6 cyl " the light "check" is on" [ 1 Answers ]

My honda accord 2000 6 cyl. With 101000k miles is was with the light "check" on. I took To a non-honda mechanic and he erased it. The computer said that the code is PO700, and the mechanic said that it needs to have the "transmission rebuilt", and the price ranges from $ 1500.00 - 1600.00. My...

Can not "copy", "paste" and "cut" ! [ 2 Answers ]

Last week, my laptop was infected by virus, I sent for repair. After that, I couldn't find "copy" and "cut", and"paste" is in grey colour ! What have to do to have them back ? Can someone help ? Thanks in advance !

Children's fantasy movie, white pony "maramis" [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for the name of a movie that was out in the late 80;s or early 90's, children's fantasy with a white pony named Maramis?

View more questions Search