Canon Digital Camera
    I need your opinion on the New Canon EOS Digital Camera model: 40D?:o
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 13, 2007, 09:32 AM
    >Moved to Photography<
    lschoeggl Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Oct 29, 2007, 07:45 AM
    The 40D is an excellent camera -- buy it. We are currently using the Mark III and purchased a 40D as one of our studio's back-up cameras. The image quality is similar between the two, with the Mark III having better features, control, and battery life as well as a better body (and of course a much higher price point). I wouldn't trade my Mark III for anything but that doesn't mean I'm not impressed with the 40D. The performance of the 40D is especially amazing considering its price. An excellent camera and I think you will particularly appreciate its performance in low light. The level of noise is negligible even at 1600 ISO. Enjoy!
    lschoeggl Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Oct 31, 2007, 09:55 AM
    Bob, forgot to mention -- the self-cleaning sensor is also a great feature. Haven't noticed any sensor dust since I started using the 40D and we used to deal with this constantly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Digital Camera [ 4 Answers ]

I know this "forum" is about computers but I wanted to ask a question about a digital camera so hopefully someone can help me. I want to buy a DIGITAL CAMERA that can take multiple pictures at once... I hate waiting for it to take the picture wait for the flash show the picture and then reset to...

Digital Camera Not Seen [ 3 Answers ]

Can anybody tell me why one computer has no problems downloading pics from a Kodak Digital EasyShare CX6330 camera, but another one will not see the camera. Adobe PhotoShop Album Starter Edition 3.0, and Microsoft Scanner and Camera Wizard, they both tell me that there is no camera, Roxio Capture...

Digital camera [ 3 Answers ]

I bought a goodmans g-shot 3003cc for xmas Have installed the drivers cd, there's a bit on iy which I ticked says "decode all supported fourccs(divx,dx50,mp4v) Have ticked this, when I plug the camera in , instructions say to open folder to veiw files using windows explorer , but this cannot...

View more questions Search