Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    colonel000036 Posts: 32, Reputation: 3

Oct 12, 2007, 08:20 PM
    I am trying to identify a reggae tape.
    Hello,

If anyone out there can help me identify this tape it would be great. I think it was made around 1987.

Here are a few of the songs pieces or snip it's that I can remember... the parts would be unlike any other.

Song one... Foreign Dopey... "I look around me, I go ah embassy, I look at Visa I go ah west germany, I go ova Italy, from four o' clock until nine thirty...

Another song: Everyday she loves me just a little bit more, a little bit more, a little bit more... and she loves me the same cause my love is her love and her love is my love yeah she gives me loving at the right time summer time and winter time.

Another song: Sarah, she's like a beauty queen... Sarah. (this one is a remake from Jefferson Starship)

I know this isn't much help, but maybe I can think of some more to add to this list...
    Any help identifying the artist/artist would make my day.

Thanks,

James

Check out some similar questions!

Reggae version of Swan Lake [ 19 Answers ]

Driving me nuts, have been trying for years to find this, it's an instrumental, prob 70's don't know who it's by, just that it's a reggae version of 'Swan Lake' not sure of proper title either, any help appreciated??

Tape on new paint [ 4 Answers ]

I am painting a room with 2 colors. How long do I need to wait for the first color to dry before I can put painters tape on it and avoid peeling?

Reggae with Busta [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me the name of a song I heard on the radio featurin Busta Rhymes and it was reggae. I heard "Finally the earth's come around" in it. Pleez help:cool:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.