Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Denise Williams Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2007, 01:33 PM
    Hair relaxers and color zap
    Is It Okay To Use Color Zap If You Have A Relaxer?
    pure Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2007, 02:31 PM
    It depends on the condition of your hair and how long ago you did the relaxer. I wouldn't touch it unless the you did the relaxer more then 2 weeks ago and you do moisturizing and protein treatments.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Oct 25, 2007, 08:59 PM
    Hair relaxers can be hard on the hair, and if you apply more chemicals on relaxed hair you can damage it. If you really want to strip your hair color, I recommend that you get it done by a professional.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

At-home hair color using Color Zap, then Wella color [ 2 Answers ]

I have naturally medium brown hair. I have always looked better with blonde hair, and I went to salons for years to have my hair colored. I can no longer afford the $100+ visits every 3 weeks, so I have tried doing it myself. Recently I used Color Zap to remove all color (because I had several...

How to apply color zap? Or how to remove unwanted black color? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello:) I am going to cosmetology school but yet they haven't showed me how to remove color my mom wants me to do it for her she has black hair and were trying to put a brown color on her I bought color zap but still I don't no haw to apply or what other product I could use is there a...

Hair dying and relaxers [ 2 Answers ]

Can I relax ny hair and put a dye rinse in all in the same setting?

Will a color zap work if I have already bleached my hair somewhat? [ 1 Answers ]

So, I dyed my hair black now almost six months later I want to dye it a light brown... I already bleached it once to take some of the color out. It is now a reddish color I left it in for a half hour only cause I was scared it would damage my hair too much or lighten it too much I didn't want...

Color Zap [ 1 Answers ]

I just dyed my hair. It was supposed to turn out a dark reddish brown but instead it's almost black. I don't like it and I'm thinking about using L'oreal Color Zap. I just want to know if you have to recolor your hair if you use it because I'll be happy with my natural shade which is a light brown.

View more questions Search