Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kayemdee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2005, 11:28 AM
    Could I Be Pregnant? Help Please!
    I had my last period on the 25-29th September. I had unprotected sex on the 9th of October. I went to the clinic yesterday (21st Oct) and they did a pregnancy test (negative) today was the date for me to start my period and I have started bleeding. Is this my period or implantion bleeding? Please help!
    I've also been feeling sick, I have period type cramps and my nipples are sore.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 23, 2005, 01:51 AM
    Anything is possilble when you are not protected. Some women even spot to the day they deliver. The only sure way not to get pregnant is abstinence.
    Wait a few days and do a Home Pregnancy test. If you still get the symptoms, then sorry, but playing with fire does that to you sometimes. I hope things work out the way you want them to.

Check this site, it will tell you a little about symptoms, stages, diet, exercise, etc. It also has a forum with other ladies who have similar problems.

http://www.babyfit.com

http://www.americanpregnancy.org/dur.../pregcalc.html
    The above is a calculation calendar for you possible due date.

Again good luck and keep us posted.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2005, 03:46 AM
    Pregnant?
    Hi,
    Sorry to hear about all this. The other answer you received, before this one, is very good.
    I would like to add that you will have to wait a little while, before either knowing you are pregnant, or hopefully, not. See you doctor again after your next period is supposed to be.
    By now, I am sure you know that you made a very, very big mistake. That's what life is, just a series of mistakes, and we try to learn from them, not making the same ones over and over. Any contraceptives are not a 100% guarantee you will not get pregnant.
    I sincerely hope you are not, and I know the next month will be worry, worry, worry for you. The only thing you can do now is wait and see; and, learn from this experience. Check out the links already given to you for good information.
    kayemdee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2005, 06:03 AM
    Thanks for your messages. I'm quite sure that this is my period as the bleeding is different to the bleeding descirbe as implantation bleeding.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 23, 2005, 10:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kayemdee
    thanks for ur msgs. im quite sure that this is my period as the bleeding is different to the bleeding descirbe as implantation bleeding.
    Good. So, now you know what NOT to do in the future, right?
    It's better to be careful and healthy so that when you are ready for a family and the time is right, you'll have no regrets. All the best to you dear.

P.S. pass on the sites to some of your friends who might be thinking of making the same mistake - you might be saving a few from a lot of illusions at their age..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pregnant? [ 44 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: :confused: please somebody tell me if this sounds like I am pregnant. I started with a thick whitey discharge that didn't smeel or itch Veins especially in my breasts started to show more Breasts look like they have grown slightly Feel fluey, stuffy nose all the time but...

Could I be pregnant? [ 10 Answers ]

Is it possible to be pregnant even with my period so irregular? My last period was January 2006, and I didn't have my period in Feb, and March, but I believe I conceived sometime in April. But I have been having all the symptoms, cramping, nausea, vomiting, my friends tell me my stomach is getting...

Can I be Pregnant? [ 9 Answers ]

I have 2 questions... I have taken a home pregnancy test and have come up negative. I am approximately 2 weeks late for my menstrual cycle. Could I be pregnant and they tests just not detecting the pregnancy hormone? Also, if I am not pregnant and I have just missed this month's period, can I still...

Pregnant? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I'm 22 and on feb 24 I had a reg period but in mar I came on early da 22 and it was barely any bleeding and it was light pink I used a panty liner the whole time now April I didn't come on until the 21st the same thing extra light and only for two days.I took 4 hpt's and all said negative do...

View more questions Search