Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicko5436 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2005, 08:30 AM
    Mmmkay people I've got some uber soap material here
    ok im sorta screwed on this one i still like a girl who dumped me then two weeks later my best pal starts going out with her. I think i should move on but i really fell for her and hate casual dating. :eek: :confused: well i forgot to say that my friend told his girl who told her that i would commit suicide if she dumped me so hes got style points lol
    SO could i make it work if she dumped him?you can tell im insane.

Oct 22, 2005, 08:43 AM
    Um
    Forgot to say I'm not suicidal :rolleyes: completely forgot to say
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Oct 23, 2005, 04:36 AM
    Best pal
    Hi,
    Your best pal is going out with her now? You sure this guy is your "best pal"? It doesn't sound like it!
    I do suggest you get out and meet new people. You just might find someone you will like more as a "best pal", as well as a girl you really like, who respects you, and you, she.
    Meeting new people is the answer to getting over someone.
    I do wish you the best, and good luck.

Oct 23, 2005, 04:57 PM
    Yeah
    Its been a weekend and yeah I've been a retoid. But yeah I'm ready to get over her.I mean she's no the only girl in the world. Thanks :)
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 23, 2005, 05:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nicko5436
    ok im sorta screwed on this one i still like a girl who dumped me then two weeks later my best pal starts going out with her. I think i should move on but i really fell for her and hate casual dating. :eek: :confused: well i forgot to say that my friend told his girl who told her that i would commit suicide if she dumped me so hes got style points lol
    SO could i make it work if she dumped him?you can tell im insane.
    Nicko, you are 12 years old for goodness sake!. What the heck are you doing using the phrase like 'casual dating' at that age? You should be thinking about school and your future, sports and music, and other fun things, not girls. Just because other boys 'experiment' with girls, and if those girls are of the same age, and don't know the first thing about the risks of having a relationship just based upon sex because it's new territory for both of you, does not mean you have to go out there and do the same thing. First the girls that age who dabble in unprotected sex don't have a chance for a good future and reputation. If they are good girls, then it still should be condisered friendship and not dating. Second, you should learn a little more about the friendship part that boys and girls your age should consider and not thinking it's the end of the world just because you were dumped by one girl...There are a lot of years yet for you to go before you can even think about 'love' and being 'hurt' because you were dumped. Just wait, your 'friend' will tire of her soon enough and will come back and both of you will laugh about this all. I know about peer pressure and how boys talk, and that's all it is, talk. So don't worry about this stage in life, we all go through it and we all survive. So get out there and have some 12 year old fun and don't try to grow up too fast, please. You are just learning about new aspects of your body and it will take a while to get the experience to have a well-rounded relationship, which includes respect and lots of other kinds of fun with a girl first. Chalk all this up to experience that you will gain for the rest of your life from now on and it all depends on how you handle it. If I were you I'd choose to wait and enjoy the things life has to offer you in your age-group. Make friends, there's always time for 'lovers' later and a lot safer too!. Good Luck and have Fun!

Stay Cool!

Oct 23, 2005, 07:51 PM
    Almost gave me a heart attack...
    There chery I see your points except I liked this girl a lot and that isn't wrong (unless I've been living under a rock) and we'd been friends a long time. Plus I wasn't thinking about sex at all (shivers). Why would it be wrong for a 12 year old to date? I already enjoy my 12 year old life I skateboard,and talk with my friends, and mess around. But one thing I don't feel you thought I did. Respect females. I hate the phrase experiment with girls its disgusting and vile, I respect girls.So sorry if I accidentally insulted you :D but iwanted to get across I respect girls and enjoy my 12 year old freedom.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 24, 2005, 12:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nicko5436
    there chery i see your points except i liked this girl a lot and that isnt wrong (unless ive been living under a rock) and we'd been friends a long time. Plus i wasnt thinking about sex at all (shivers). Why would it be wrong for a 12 year old to date? I already enjoy my 12 year old life i skateboard,and talk with my friends, and mess around. but one thing i dont feel you thought i did. Respect females. I hate the phrase experiment with girls its disgusting and vile, I respect girls.So sorry if i accidently insulted you :D but iwanted to get across i respect girls and enjoy my 12 year old freedom.
    Dear Nicko, you did not insult me at all. And I'm glad that you respect girls and are not that type of boy that thinks of them as 'experiments'. Good for you, you have a healthy attitude towards us. Keep it up. Girls are just as insecure as boys at that age and sometimes don't know what they want, which is also normal, it's all a learning process and minds can be changed from one minute to another without really knowing why. I hope you don't feel offended because I put you in a 'class' you don't deserve to be in. Just a warning though, this will happen a lot before it gets better. It happens to all of us and there is not much we can do about it. Good Luck.

Oct 24, 2005, 04:09 AM
    Thanks
    I'm glad you weren't insulted.thanks for the advice chery.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 24, 2005, 06:35 AM
    Even though it was not much, glad to help. Please feel free to ask us anything in the future - It's better to be informed before something goes wrong and there is a great team of people on this site. If you have more personal questions and your parents are not available, consider us your foster 'family'.

Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 24, 2005, 01:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bransby5
    well hey yall i have recently posted and i have decided to try and tough it out and live the way things are bye..
    If you mean by staying abstinant until you find the right girl and are old enough to take responsibility for your actions, then good for you! Keep the thought. Wish more of you would think this way...

Oct 24, 2005, 01:17 PM
    Thanks chery. I could use an wiser persons advice somedays.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 24, 2005, 01:32 PM
    As far as forums go, this is one of the best, so you can't go wrong here at all.

Come see us any time!

Oct 24, 2005, 01:32 PM
    Fone point there bransby.

Oct 24, 2005, 01:37 PM
    Definitely
    That's why I got on this site chery its amazing how much talking to someone on cyberspace can help.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 24, 2005, 03:20 PM
    Please be careful though, some sites are not what they 'promise' to be and can get you into more trouble than you ask for. When in doubt, always ask a 'grown-up' on this forum, as we try and do our best to give advice, and not lure you young folks into doing something you'll regret. Is that a promise?

Oct 24, 2005, 03:30 PM
    Yes
    Chery I promise.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Any suggestions on Brand/Material of new Bathtub [ 11 Answers ]

I am looking at purchasing and installing a 5' 36''-42'' (acrylic or cast iron) tub. No whirlpool. Any suggestions on a brand? I was looking at Kohler? Looking for something deep and wide for the lady. The tub is also to be used for a tub/shower combo. Looking at an alcove (tile flange,...

Direct Material Variances [ 1 Answers ]

What type would it be if the price and quantity arose if the actual number of lbs of materials used exceeds standards lbs aalowed but actual cost is less than the standard cost? I think that the quantity would be favorable and the price would be unfavorable. Am I correct?

Grading material. [ 2 Answers ]

Am running a trench and what with all the rock and it being clay soil was wondering if I could use sand to get plumb then cover with the clay and then with the clay/rocks?

How I know the raw material [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I want to know if I buy a t-shirt,there is write 100% is cotton,, but is there any method I can check it ?how can I prove the raw material in label is real? Thanks

View more questions Search