Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Oct 12, 2007, 06:45 AM
    And the baby is.
    It is a girl! I went to the doctor yesterday and we found out we are having a little girl! I am so excited!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 12, 2007, 06:49 AM
    Congratulations!!

And the names are??

Oh, I am so excited for you!! At the hospital I have been doing my clinicals at all the little baby girls get pink ribbons in their hair right after their first bath.
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Oct 12, 2007, 08:39 AM
    Congrats! That is exciting news. Now you can go out and get ready for that little princess!
    Michael Bongiovi Posts: 6, Reputation: 3

Oct 12, 2007, 08:44 AM
    Congrats!
    bekah876 Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Oct 12, 2007, 02:27 PM
    I have decided on the name Peyton (I know I live in Tennessee so no cracks about Peyton Manning the baby is not being named after him). I think the middle name might be Lynn because that is my mom's middle name. So Peyton Lynn will be her name unless we end up changing it, but I am set on Peyton for the first name.
    All through this pregnancy I haven't been into the pink looking things. Then I find out I am having a girl and I all the sudden want pink. Funny how quickly things can change.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2007, 02:30 PM
    Congratulations on finding out you will be having a little girl! How exciting and wonderful.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 12, 2007, 02:32 PM
    Oh, I love the name Peyton. And I am here in Tennessee too. LOL, one of my best friends here in Tenn is named Peyton, and she is a girl too!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A baby having a baby. [ 15 Answers ]

My sister is 13 she's gotten into some bad groups of friends and now she might be pregnant.And the guy who got her took her inocense was 17 almost 18. I feel as if she's still a baby. She's doing drugs, telling my parents off. My parents don't know what to do for her and neither do I. she's to...

Baby strange illness. Whole body of baby get harden [ 9 Answers ]

My brother's baby boy 4 months old got a strange illness. He had blood tested, brain scanning, lung checking etc. Everything is normal. But the baby boy got an unpreditable "body harden" illness. That is when it happens, the whole body of the baby get stiff and he can not move, can not cry... We...

Lose of 1 baby boy & 2 baby girls [ 4 Answers ]

I have meet a lady on myspace and she has lost 3 kids a little boy and a set of twin girls the boy was about 2 years ago he only lived a couple of hours and the twins one lived 3 days and the other only an hour. What can I do to help her through this time? I just feel so sorry for her. Two years...

Baby was taken [ 16 Answers ]

On may 23 of this year my daughter, then was eight months old, was taken from me because someone called DCF on my husband and me. My daughter had a bruise on the butt and they took her. They tried to blame it on my husband, he was arrested and then the charges of child abuse were dropped. Now we...

View more questions Search