Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Iwannababy2 Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Oct 22, 2005, 05:12 AM
    Getting Pregnant...
    Ok this may sound stupid, but when you are trying to get pregnant, does it help if after sex you lay flat on your back to help the sperm move faster or what? If not, does anyone know any other helpful hints to speed up the process of getting pregnant..? :o
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2005, 07:03 AM
    Want to baby
    Hi,
    I sincerely hope you can get pregnant, and have your dreams come true!
    Here is a link with many tips on getting pregnant, including different positions which might work to help:

http://www.babyhopes.com/articles/getting-pregnant.html

Please go to the link, and read all about it. There are other links available, and this is only one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pregnant? [ 44 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: :confused: please somebody tell me if this sounds like I am pregnant. I started with a thick whitey discharge that didn't smeel or itch Veins especially in my breasts started to show more Breasts look like they have grown slightly Feel fluey, stuffy nose all the time but...

Could I be pregnant? [ 10 Answers ]

Is it possible to be pregnant even with my period so irregular? My last period was January 2006, and I didn't have my period in Feb, and March, but I believe I conceived sometime in April. But I have been having all the symptoms, cramping, nausea, vomiting, my friends tell me my stomach is getting...

Can I be Pregnant? [ 9 Answers ]

I have 2 questions... I have taken a home pregnancy test and have come up negative. I am approximately 2 weeks late for my menstrual cycle. Could I be pregnant and they tests just not detecting the pregnancy hormone? Also, if I am not pregnant and I have just missed this month's period, can I still...

Pregnant? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I'm 22 and on feb 24 I had a reg period but in mar I came on early da 22 and it was barely any bleeding and it was light pink I used a panty liner the whole time now April I didn't come on until the 21st the same thing extra light and only for two days.I took 4 hpt's and all said negative do...

View more questions Search