Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaxscubadiver Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2007, 08:55 PM
    Can I get a military base pass with a Bad Conduct Discharge?
    I was wondering if having a BCD would prohibit me from getting a military base pass? My current job will involve me dealing with civilian contractors on several military bases. I will be sponsored by one of the companies currently doing business with the bases. I do not want to cause any embarrassment to myself or my company if I were to be denied access because of this. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    pinkface92 Posts: 21, Reputation: 5
    -

Oct 11, 2007, 09:03 PM
    Um it shouldn't. U might be asked about it, or u might not but I mean try not 2 acknowledge it 2 much. Getting a pass isn't that hard. I used 2 live on a military base. But yea as longs as its 4 work u should be fine. Just be nice about it and it shouldn't be a problem.
    05ford07 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2007, 08:17 AM
    As long as you have your licences , insurance and registration on you . That is all they check for when getting a pass, but however if you do not a have military I.D. you will not be able you use some facilities.
    greyeagle Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2007, 08:27 PM
    In 1969,I received a BCD,and after the court martial was over,and I received all the papers from the military,one article said I wasn't allowed on any military base,if I violated this,I would be subject to fine and imprinsonment,so my advise is be very careful,the laws could have changed since 1969,but BE VERY CAREFUL!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad conduct discharge [ 11 Answers ]

Is there any sight that tells a persons rights or lack there of ,after a bad conduct discharge,I got it when I was 19 ,admitted I was wrong and it was either admit it or they were going to fry me,id rather be free and a failure than locked up ,at that time. That was 17 years ago,Ive tried to get...

Bad conduct discharge [ 13 Answers ]

I received a bad conduct discharge from the Navy 15 years ago for AWOL, I served 6 months in the Brig, was reduced from E4 to E1, and loss of all benefits, can I have that upgraded in any way or get any benefits or shall I have to live with that mistake for the rest of my life. I didn't do drugs...

Bad Conduct discharge [ 1 Answers ]

End

Bad odor and brownish discharge [ 3 Answers ]

I have been on birth control for 2 years now. Everything has been great with it, I just got off my period last Thursday and ever since I got off it I've had brownish discharge and a really bad smell. Could someone please tell me what this means. Id rather ask here then call my doctor first.

Should I feel bad, am I off base? [ 19 Answers ]

My boyfriend (of 17 months) got together with his almost exwife and grown children for Christmas and they all exchanged gifts. I know that she wants him back, but I am sure he does not want to get back with her. I didn't mind the gathering because it is being good to his kids. After the...

View more questions Search