Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    delicate Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2005, 12:09 AM
    Can I get prganant
    Hi
    I have not had sex (intercourse) till date... two days back my boyfriend and me indulged into forplay, he was rubbing/brushing his penis on the surface of my vagina, he didn't ejaculate near my vagina though... could it be possible for me to get pregnant?
    Please advise? I am really worried...
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 22, 2005, 12:29 AM
    Some people think that it's not possible, but any type of 'liquid' from the boy can have sperm in it and if you are at the right stage in your ovulation, this could well happen. You should always use condoms, no matter what. Not just to prevent pregnancy but HIV and other diseases. When is your next period due?
    You will probably have to wait till it's due and then see your doctor and/or take a Home Pregnancy Test. You have reason to worry, so from now on please be more careful. I wish you lots of luck.
    Check out the following sites to learn a little more since you already are into the experimental stages..

http://www.pregnancyandbaby.com/read/articles/224.htm
    http://www.americanpregnancy.org/get...ysymptoms.html
    http://www.americanpregnancy.org/dur.../pregcalc.html

And just in case (I hope not because you are too young and it's a lot of responsibility to be a mom): this site will guide you through stages if you are..

http://www.babyfit.com **This one is free to join and has it's own forum. Also covers other questions you might have, diet, exercise, medication and clinical procedures. etc.

P.S. if my answers helped you, please click on the rate this post on the upper right in the blue line, thanks.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2005, 03:59 AM
    Pregnant?
    Hi,
    I totally agree with Chery. There is always a chance of getting pregnant, even if it's just a slim chance, in the situation you explained.
    Wait until your next period, and if you have doubt, please see a doctor as already suggested.
    You should also be aware that NO contraceptives are a 100% guarantee that you will not become pregnant; not even the best condoms. You said you were really worried, but please don't let it overcome you.
    At least 40% of all girls in the US get worried, too, because that's how many become pregnant before they are 20 yrs old!
    Please think about what you are doing with your boyfriend the next time, and remember this time. The next time might be trying to go even further, and you will be worried even more about that!
    The only way to be absolutely sure you will not become pregnant is just simply don't do it. Keep asking yourself, "Am I ready to be a mother?". Are your parents ready to take care of you and a baby?
    There are many questions that young girls (or boys for that matter) don't think of, but it's time you started thinking about them.
    I sincerely wish you the best, and I will pray for you that your are not pregnant.
    delicate Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2005, 07:16 AM
    Im totally freaking out, I am unable to concentrate or eat... I just pray that nothing happens...
    Thanks to both of you... my period is due on nov 5th... im not sure how I can survive this time...
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 22, 2005, 05:15 PM
    Dear delicate, it's not that far away, and just try to be active and think about somethine else during the day. I know the evenings will be hard until you are reassured, but nobody has died or gone to the loony bin for this anxiety. Just accept the fact that you cannot do anything about it until you know for sure.

Good Luck.

P.S. fred, can you click on mine just to get rid of labman's nasty rating, please...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search