Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    woowoowoo54 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2007, 07:05 PM
    Science for children
    I grew in a cave,but I'm not alive.Ibegan as water and minerals,but now I am solid.I grow upwards, but I never see the sky.What am I?:confused:
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 11, 2007, 07:17 PM
    Please see information on the following link. I'm sure that you will be able to figure it out after reading what is on the page.

Stalactites and Stalagmites

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Science for children [ 3 Answers ]

I grew in a cave,but I'm not alive.Ibegan as water and minerals,but now I am solid.I grow upwards, but I never see the sky.What am I?:confused:

What is science? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi pals What is science? How can we define science and what is the nature ? Can u tell me different science's?

Science [ 3 Answers ]

1. What is moon light? 2. Which of these is a satellite of the Earth? (the sun, or moon)

Science [ 1 Answers ]

Choose the correct answer 2. justify why you chose that as the correct answer Scientists have discovered that chromosomal abnormalities such as down syndrome can result from unusual timing of hormonal cycles in older women that result in unusual hormonal concentrations during oogenesis. At...

Children, Step-children, Niece: What a mess! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am in desperate need of clarity and advise. I am 41, mother of 2 daughters, 3 step-kids and 1 niece. My 2 daughters 18 and 15 live with me and my husband and so does my husbands niece, 15 also. My 3 step kids are all over 23 with their own places. My husbands niece has been thrown from...

View more questions Search