Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kishore Vasanjee Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Oct 11, 2007, 06:42 PM
    Promotion letter
    I have been asked to assist a colleague( who is due for promotion)by writing a note to the Vice president of the Department. The letter is to be brief , about 3-5 lines thanking for all the assistance afforded during the last few months. How do I start this note? She will become a senior supervisor who can further the career of anyone under her.
    BlessedT Posts: 5, Reputation: 3

Dec 4, 2007, 06:51 AM
    Dear _________,

I would like to take this time to thank you for all your time and support you have provided me during the last couple of months. Because of your support I am more confident within myself and with a company who really cares about its employees.

Regards,
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 4, 2007, 07:00 AM
    I hope that Kishore Vansanjee returns to this site to read your response since Kishore hasn't so much as logged back onto this site since Last Activity: Oct 11, 2007 09:58 P.M.

It does take some time to learn how to use this site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Promotion without pay [ 8 Answers ]

I have been promoted and have been performing higher responsibilities for 4 years, for the past four years Performance Evaluation I got were excellent. There are 3 levels of pay range categories base on responsibilities and knowledge. Is there a LAW governs this PROMOTION WITHOUT PAY

Promotion, employer requires live scan [ 4 Answers ]

HI To All, Here's some detail about my history, 3 yrs ago, I was caught of theft on employment. The police was called, came and asked me questions, took my id info down but did not booked me nor fingerprint me. About 1 month later, I received a letter from the county court and I...

Artwork promotion [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, Can I know how to promote my artwork? Can u please suggest me?

Birthday and promotion [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I have not contacted my ex in four months... and I'm doing pretty good. I have my moments at times but I am continuing with my life with the support of a dear friend who has stood by me and provided me with much encouragement howeve, my ex received a promotion as well as is going to...

Need Advice, Feels promotion was robbed [ 6 Answers ]

Thanks for all your input

View more questions Search