Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    megacharge2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2007, 06:22 PM
    Pseudo Codes.
    Hello.

A friend of mine drew me into visual basic classes for my school, and I am currently stuck on doing pseudo codes.

Does anyone have good insights and tips on how to make one?

And does anyone have examples?

Thank you.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Oct 11, 2007, 07:05 PM
    Pseudo code is just a verbal description of what you might code without any structure.

An example:
    Wait until the busy bit is clear.

You might be able to code in C or VB. In order to code there is a lot more stuff that's necessary, but it's left out.

Another.

Add the item into a linked list. Or even "Add the item to the list."

Select the item using a binary search technique. Or "Search for the item"

The pseudo code can be at any level of abstraction.
    Duane in Japan Posts: 282, Reputation: 8

Oct 22, 2007, 05:44 AM
    Beginner Developer Learning Center: Code Rules

Download the course, it takes about 6 minutes, I know how hard it is for a bigginer, I was one last year, but Visual Studio took care of that.

In the above student folder (PDF) read section 3, pseudo code, I don't mind posting to a student like yourself because it does not do the work for you, it will just help you to understand the meaning of pseudo, a pseudo geek thinks he is a geek, but he really isn't, not even close.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car codes [ 1 Answers ]

I need help trying to figure out a code on my vehicle

Codes [ 1 Answers ]

What is the new code and procedure for installing a 200 amp grounding service for a mobile home?

Codes [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, My dad thinks I can't handle the watching the Trinitron television that we own. One time, I found out the code that blocked the TV and changed it without telling my parents. But the next morning, they had changed the code without knowing the previous one. Can you tell me How they do...

TV Codes... [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, so I have this Hampton Bay Universal Video and Fan Remote, but when I put in these new batteries for it, it seems to have lost whatever code I gave it that told it what kind of TV I had, and I can't seem to find my manual for it, so does anyone have the manual that says what code I need to give...

Country codes [ 4 Answers ]

Who decided on the country dialling codes? When were these brought in? How were they decided? Country code +44 UK Country code +91 India etc...

View more questions Search