Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bocasean Posts: 147, Reputation: 20

Oct 11, 2007, 06:02 PM
    Horror movie, late 80s
    I got an email from a friend on Myspace. She's looking for a movie. I have no idea what she's talking about.

Here's her email to me. If anyone can figure this out, I'd appreciate it:

So, I have been trying to remember this movie from like the 80's or 90's... its like a stupid horror movie that is sort of funny but more stupid than anything... This is all I can put together of it: A couple was traveling and ended up at this place (I am thinking that they may have thought it to be a hotel) And when the arrive this nasty, fat, weird looking man accuses them of trespassing and tells them that if they don't follow they'll be given to his son or something like that... then I remember they got shot out into this junk-yard type setting where the "judges" fat son (that is dressed like and looks like a baby) is there whining saying these people are his. I remember stuff burning and they couple escapes through like some nasty lake...
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2007, 06:10 PM
    Sounds like Nothing But Trouble it stars John Candy, Dan Ackroyd, Chevy Chase, and Demi Moore.

Its freakin AWFUL.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2007, 06:22 PM
    Sadly I know I'm right. I've gotten sucked into watching it WAY too many times. Its just so bad its amazing it like dazzling that all these good actors are in it and it just sucks. Dan Ackroyd even wrote it and it sucks.

It also features a guest appearance by the Digital Underground (I'm sure you remember the early 90's hit the Humpty Dance).

Yes my recollection of this movie is sad :)
    Bocasean Posts: 147, Reputation: 20

Oct 11, 2007, 06:27 PM
    I drink 'a bottle Hennessy you got on your shelf... so just let me introduce myself...

I guess Vanilla Ice was busy that day.
    pankaj kumar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2007, 03:56 AM
    I want . Tell me some adult horror movies?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's or early 90's HBO horror/adult movie [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me! :eek: There was this movie that was shown on HBO in the late 80's to early 90's about vampires, but it wasn't just a horror movie it was also kind of like an adult movie because the vampires went to a mansion on a hill to have well... (there's really not a nice way of putting...

Late 80s or 90s movie [ 2 Answers ]

Watched It When I Was Younger With Brother And Sister But They Don't Remember It. I Remember Spring Fling Being The Title But Can't Find It Any Where So That Might Not Be It. The Movie Takes Place At A Hotel And The Owners Daughter's Birthday Is Coming Up I Think It Was Her Sweet 16. I Believe...

I can't find this 80s movie ? It might be kind of SciFi Horror [ 2 Answers ]

When I was a kid in the 80s I saw this movie that kind of freaked me out. All I remember was this kid in a mansion with his family, and the family was being killed one by one by this Alien type of monster thing. The Alien Monster thing would use the Heads of the people it killed to lurer people to...

Late 80s or early 90s movie [ 1 Answers ]

Well, about a week or two ago a saw this movie on TV but really late at night. It's from the 90s I think but I don't know what the name is and I would like to know because I really liked the movie. I can't remember much, only that its about this girl named Don, I think, that's in junior high and...

Movie from the mid to late 80s [ 4 Answers ]

I'm sure this will sound totally ridiculous... 70% of me believes I saw this movie, but the other 30% is wondering if maybe it was just a really strange dream. Now for what I remember about this: There's a creepy place, some type of warehouse or building. I think it's a kid and his older...

View more questions Search