Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nmmra15 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2007, 02:58 PM
    Unsure if pregnant?
    I just wrote in explaining my scenario, being 4 days late, two test were completely negative and one test had a slight pink line come up determining positive but not all the way. I am having nausea throughout the day, not bad, but a lot between meal times. I got an answer that said by 4 days late a hpt should read positive if I was, but I have read medical sites and other forums where women read negative and are pregnant. Also, I read that sometimes a hpt can't pick up the hcg hormone until 5 weeks or later has passed. I completely agree with the first answer, but I kind of want a second opinion since I included other info I have read. Thanks!!
    supermommy25 Posts: 39, Reputation: 4

Oct 12, 2007, 09:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nmmra15
    I just wrote in explaining my scenario, being 4 days late, two test were completely negative and one test had a slight pink line come up determining positive but not all the way. I am having nausea throughout the day, not bad, but alot between meal times. I got an answer that said by 4 days late a hpt should read positive if i was, but i have read medical sites and other forums where women read negative and are pregnant. Also, i read that sometimes a hpt can't pick up the hcg hormone until 5 weeks or later has passed. I completely agree with the first answer, but i kinda want a second opinion since i included other info i have read. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well what I did was when my period was late, I just waited until the end of the month or nearing the end of the month because sometimes not all the time my period would be irregular... and it would be off some months.. but then I would take one( a test) but if you don't want to wait that long then I would go to the doctor... and get the blood test... it could just be stress if you have been under any it happens... you may not be pregnant I don't know because I can only speak from experience but each time I took my pregnancy test it was positive so I have never experienced a negative test reading when it was actually positive... but like I said you can wait a couple more weeks or you can just go to the doctors...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ex, I am unsure what to do about her. [ 20 Answers ]

Hi guys. Im going to put this in point form to save you all from A lot of reading lol. By the way she just turned 18, and I just turned 21 if that's any help for an answer. . Was with my ex for a year and a half. . On and off we were, her deciding to end it every couple of months. ....

Pregnant but kind of unsure [ 2 Answers ]

I had a period on the 4th of July, but then I had another one on the 24th. But my period on the 24th only lasted a day and was light. I know I usually have a flat stomach, but know I wake up every morning wit a headache and my stomach sticks out.they say that your back hurts when you're pregnant....

Could I be pregnant? Unsure [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my partner were trying for a baby for 2 months. I was due on my period on the 22 April and still haven't come on. I have became tired all the time my belly has bloated and both of these I had at the beginning of my first pregnancy. I have took several tests and they have all came back...

Please Help I'm So Unsure? [ 1 Answers ]

HI I'm looking for a psychic who will help me as I feel so unsure inside and right now I don't trust what any of the things I feel. Let me explain about 4 months ago me and boyfriend got engaged we connect so good but then he got scared and so we decided to take things slower... we are back to...

Unsure [ 39 Answers ]

This is regarding the end of my 4 year relationship. My ex and I, have now been broken up for a few months now. We broke up out of the blue, he said he needed a break and left my house crying. I never heard from him until a week later, and he said he no longer loved me, and has not for 2 years. He...

View more questions Search