Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jcournoyer616 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2007, 01:32 PM
    Trying to find a movie
    I am trying to remember the name to a movie I believe is from the 80s. It was set in a department store. A girl who was trying to shoplift was locked in as well as the overnight kid working at the store. They used all the things in the store. In the middle of the movie 2 men with a gun rob the store. I believe the store was like a target or bullseye. Can anyone remember the name or who was in it??
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Oct 11, 2007, 01:59 PM
    Jc, the plot sounds like Career Opportunities (also known as One Wild Night), starring Frank Whaley & Jennifer Connelly. Whaley plays the night custodian, and the two robbers are Dermot Mulroney & his real life brother Kieran. But the film is from 1991. Here is a link so you can check it out and see if that is the one you are thinking of: Career Opportunities (1991)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find the name of this movie. [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie that I always watched when I was little, in the early 90's. It may have been a made for TV movie, but I cannot remember or find out the name. The only things I really remember, is there was a secret passage way behind a fireplace that had a hole in it. The girl who lived there,...

Can't find the name of this movie [ 1 Answers ]

Either the late 80s or early 90s I used to watched this movie. It is an animated movie that has a person from a waterworld and a girl from I guess from land or light based area. They are forbidden to be with each other. They end up falling in love and at the end they both die. Sorry it isn't...

I can't find this movie! [ 1 Answers ]

This movie I am looking for is in the 80's. There is a little boy involved and he sees his teacher eating a disected frog in his classroom. He also goes in a cave and sees his teacher with other people. I think the boys name is david and he is 10 years old. Thanks

Trying to find the name of a movie. [ 2 Answers ]

OK, so there's this movie I can't think of the name, but in it is a little boy, about the age of 10, and he gets taken away by a UFO or something, and in part of it, there's this alien like thing and the alien is like an arm with an eye on the end of it, and it goes up to the little boy and just...

I'm trying to find this old movie. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm really trying to find this movie I don't know from what time It is but here's how it goes. OK. It's all in cartoon.Theres no voices only sound effects. There's this grandmother who lives with her son or grand son. He likes to ride bikes So she gets him a bike. When he's older he joins this...

View more questions Search